CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa
Hello Everyone and all Respected CPAhero Administrators

My English is not so good

CPAlead did not give me my payment

4th Month ago CPAlead stop my payment and every month CPAlead issue my Payment through the next month Date but not give me

and he said we verified your traffic i wait one month but CPAlead didn't sent my payment i contact again CPAlead and give him all my traffic sources detail or snapshots he not verified and CPAlead not give me my payment and now CPAlead is not reply me

these are some screenshots my payment issue every month through the next month date

[Image: OUflWrZ.jpg]G]

[Image: rvGXYrb.jpg]

i blur my traffic resources but i give him CPAead clear screenshots
[Image: BrazzPa.jpg]

[Image: Xe7yARs.jpg]

if everyone help me for this issue so please help me

i really want need to my payment and i request all cpahero Administrators if you possible to please ask CPAlead to my issue and why he doesn't give me my payment

this is my CPAlead affiliate manager detail
Name: Justin Lamb
Email: [email protected]

Waiting for yours reply...

Thanks To all
Hi there,
Can you please PM me or Email your account info and I'll be happy to look into this once more, though if this period of time has passed with a held payment then it's very likely some poor or fraudulent traffic/activity was detected and payments would not be available if this was the case. Also, if any traffic sources were used on certain tools which we provided restrictions on (That you agree to adhere to before promoting).

Regards,
Justin
Just 1 query, if you don't mind to answer... how come your earnings for both April & May are same? Or, did u have no earning in May?
I am asking this because if your traffic is genuine/organic/targeted, it's not possible to have zero earning in a month.
(06-02-2017, 03:58 PM)CPAleadJustin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi there,
Can you please PM me or Email your account info and I'll be happy to look into this once more, though if this period of time has passed with a held payment then it's very likely some poor or fraudulent traffic/activity was detected and payments would not be available if this was the case. Also, if any traffic sources were used on certain tools which we provided restrictions on (That you agree to adhere to before promoting).

Regards,
Justin

sir i sent you mail again all my traffic resource detail please check your mail

thanks

(06-02-2017, 04:19 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just 1 query, if you don't mind to answer... how come your earnings for both April & May are same? Or, did u have no earning in May?
I am asking this because if your traffic is genuine/organic/targeted, it's not possible to have zero earning in a month.

@Dol14 because 4 month ago CPAlead stop my payment and i change my CPA network and i transfer my traffic another CPA network that's why my earning is same i don't use CPAlead yet

but thanks for asking
Quite an interesting case , please keep us updated ...we wanna here more on both sides of the story

Return to Top CPAhero