Can I use content of deleted website on my website?
Hi,

I have a question , Can I use content of deleted website on my website?

I mean to say many websites are disappeared and completely deleted. Domain and hosting both are expired so we can use content of such websites on our website if they aren't use by other websites.

Will Google take it as new content. Please someone guide me as I'm not in content writing.

Thanks in advance.
If the deleted websites are no longer indexed in google and their content is no longer visible then it shouldn't be a problem.
If the content is indexed than do not use them,if not then,you can use them Smile
How could you find the content if the web is dead already?
(12-01-2016, 12:35 AM)wijaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How could you find the content if the web is dead already?

Get Expired Article Hunter Software. The software can search hundreds of articles from dead expired domain
Download it here : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-01-2016, 07:49 AM)kawsarbd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-01-2016, 12:35 AM)wijaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How could you find the content if the web is dead already?

Get Expired Article Hunter Software. The software can search hundreds of articles from dead expired domain
Download it here : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

thank you mate, need this software
(12-12-2016, 11:16 PM)wijaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-01-2016, 07:49 AM)kawsarbd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

thank you mate, need this software

Welcome. Have a good day

Return to Top CPAhero