Can anyone help me out?
Hello marketers! i just have a question that im confused regarding cpa,
i'm working on an offer that doesnt allow search advertising so will it be okay if i build a landing page for that offer and promote it through search traffic?(im guessing that they dont allow that offer directly to be promoted on search network without landing page thats why they have kept search traffic as a restriction.so im thinking of building a landing page and promoting it through search so is this allowed?)

and whats the difference between PPC and search? arent they the same?
There are lots of networks that run their own search campaigns and don't want to create their own competition to drive up the bidding costs. You could run with your own landing page, but don't go against your own network.

PPC can be clicks from any platform...search, banners, text ads....but search will always be clicks from search traffic.
It's a good idea to get traffic through a landing page, but don't bid on a brand name. It's definitely forbidden. The company will lose money in this case.
You can also promote this offer in Bing while the company itself promotes it in Google.
The only way to get past that is the Landing page option... but don't include their brand name. Just stay on your lane
Personally just don't recommend. If advertiser lose money, network won't pay you as well.
Whatever, never target on the brand name!
(06-04-2017, 07:20 AM)firerapid99 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello marketers! i just have a question that im confused regarding cpa,
i'm working on an offer that doesnt allow search advertising so will it be okay if i build a landing page for that offer and promote it through search traffic?(im guessing that they dont allow that offer directly to be promoted on search network without landing page thats why they have kept search traffic as a restriction.so im thinking of building a landing page and promoting it through search so is this allowed?)

and whats the difference between PPC and search? arent they the same?

if they are not allowing search traffic then don't try it because if network and advertiser catch you then they will not pay the money . So try that offer on allowed traffic sources.

Return to Top CPAhero