Can some one help to send 1000000 emails?
Can some one help me out to send 1million emails? i tried bulk email software but 99% go to spam, and my hosting limmits me only 5000 a month... can some one help me to send them all at ones? or give me a tip in how to do it? thanks
There are many many companies like sendgrid or mailchimp that you can use and if you spread it through several different companies you can do it for free.
I advise you to contact the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. company. Visit their site and take one of many tariffs.
Did you send through one of the esp's the guys above me mentioned? what was your deliverability percent?
Hey you can also try self-hosted email server using PMTA and mailwizz 
PM.
Thanks
And what do you propose for this??? this is not a very simple task all the same
self-hosted email server the best, post if you need help
(10-05-2017, 04:05 AM)constharper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I advise you to contact the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. company. Visit their site and take one of many tariffs.

your link dont work, what a problem??
(11-16-2017, 12:38 PM)capitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-05-2017, 04:05 AM)constharper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I advise you to contact the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. company. Visit their site and take one of many tariffs.

your link dont work, what a problem??

Works for me...

Return to Top CPAhero