Chrome will block pops in 2018?
What do you think about this?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Just imagine how huge is that industry ... adult sites, warez etc. ... just think about mobile pops cpa campaigns.

I want to see your opinion, what will happen? Networks will find some kind of bypass, or this will increase usage of banner and native ads?
Google is getting really serious, I don't think the pop industry is going down, it's mostly like a reborn concept.
It's just another ad blocker, and blockers are becoming more popular over time, so get used to it. Text ads are more effective anyway.
(08-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It's just another ad blocker, and blockers are becoming more popular over time, so get used to it. Text ads are more effective anyway.

Just another ad blocker? I don't think you grasp the possible affects of that move. Google is going to block ads from their competitors and the other ad block companies will not get any new downloads. It is a very serious issue.
(09-18-2017, 06:50 AM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just another ad blocker? I don't think you grasp the possible affects of that move. Google is going to block ads from their competitors and the other ad block companies will not get any new downloads. It is a very serious issue.

And can we do anything about it? No. We just have to learn to adapt, just like with every other unfair BS Google update that comes our way. I used to worry about that sort of thing, but I stopped years ago.

Google does whatever the hell they want to and the first rule of life is that it's not fair.
Averaging monopoly power in order to dominate another market  is illegal.
This won't happen...

Return to Top CPAhero