First Post Last Post
CleanFiles Payments | 4,448 $ Total
Hey Guys I collected 4,448 $ for 1 year on CleanFiles PPD site.
Now I passed on CPAlead to try with CPA company maybe is much better.

[Image: 2vj4xvl.jpg]

these are my payment:

[Image: 30c4ojm.jpg]

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-02-2014, 10:58 AM)Avedis Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice dude! May I ask what's your Cleanfiles forum username?

LeoO Globe :D
I have a post with name Big Downloads there I posted some hot downloads from France , Germany, Austria etc ...
I have an account in clean files, but I have not got paid anything, seems like my users either do not download or like one user reported back that they tried to download got the survey page, completed the survey but the download never started, they tried over and over again with all the survey possible by them
(09-02-2014, 02:12 PM)joyjeet Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have an account in clean files, but I have not got paid anything, seems like my users either do not download or like one user reported back that they tried to download got the survey page, completed the survey but the download never started, they tried over and over again with all the survey possible by them

I don't know for you but for me cleanfiles was and is amazing PPD site easy to make money than cpalead , I say this 100 % , I am talking for myself, cleanfile offers are much more downloadable than cpalead.
(09-02-2014, 04:14 PM)leotrim77 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-02-2014, 02:12 PM)joyjeet Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have an account in clean files, but I have not got paid anything, seems like my users either do not download or like one user reported back that they tried to download got the survey page, completed the survey but the download never started, they tried over and over again with all the survey possible by them

I don't know for you but for me cleanfiles was and is amazing PPD site easy to make money than cpalead , I say this 100 %, I am talking for myself, cleanfile offers are much more downloadable than cpalead.

well friend have not much worked out for me thou
but I will check my clean files dashboard once in few days when I get time to see if I have earned anything or not

BTW - when can you cash out in clean files ?
Quote:BTW - when can you cash out in clean files ?

CleanFiles has weekly payments , I always used Payoneer but also PayPal for some payment, I Love So Much Cleanfiles because for weekly payments no has FEE :D .
Wow , a big payment , its a good thing that we see the best members in this business among us so we get more hope

i hope u get more profits mate
(09-04-2014, 11:20 AM)AizenSan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow , a big payment , its a good thing that we see the best members in this business among us so we get more hope

i hope u get more profits mate

hehe thank you bro but I 'm not the best in this business, the world has a lot of smart people in this area ...
Yes now I am working hard with SEO , I see good results.
Thank you anyway ;)
Wow , a big payment , its a good thing that we see the best members in this business among us so we get more hope
Congrats dear bro
keeeeeeep it
(09-16-2014, 08:32 AM)ariefsalafudin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What type niche and traffic that you targeting? and need how many investment?

0 investment YOUTUBE VIDEO + WEBSITE + BLOGGER
Niche: PayPal Haack Smile
Awesome dude congrats with your earnings I'm hoping that I would earn that much
Is this the realistic amount I should expect from PPD or is there more to earn in a year?
Wow very nice! can you explain me more about this PPD?
I need to try this! thanks for share your experience
Please you cant tell me what i need to do here?i will try it.
I use cleanfiles in 2013 but took time to other networks. Now i have gone back to look and very good changes!
many new good things and earnings with little traffic is good.

will do more on cleanfiles soon!
Excellent earning ! Bro. Can you tell me how to use Blackhat methods to earn from clean files or other ppd sites ?
Congrats mate ..

i hope can you sharing with me .. I newbie .. Please add my skype awaludin.nurrofiq1

best regards
Very nice
congratz on your success and hope you earn more
If your in the market for a good network, Cleanfiles has changed a lot over the past year! Many upgrades, new templates and we still offer weekly payouts! If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or log in/sign up and open a help ticket and I'll be happy to assist you.

Return to Top CPAhero