DataCash: Don't Miss Your Lucky Chance
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Have you ever heard about us? In this case I don't need to talk a lot. Just a little bit. We have been working for 7 years and have a lot of <ins>good recomendations </ins> from webmasters.

We monetize desktop traffic, using SmartLink system and offer special conditions for webmasters with a lot of traffic.

What exactly can we offer? Well, I can guarantee that you won't be dissapointed.

For more details, you can contact our support: [email protected]

If you want to join us right now, don't hesitate!
Welcome to CPAHero. Smile
Hi again!

Today I want you to look at a new case from our webmaster Jin.

Traffic source: websites for downloading cracks and softwares. Jin sends mobile and desktop traffic from "download" buttons  with a key.

TOP countries : IN ID FR BR US

Traffic back is not used.

Stats screenshot: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Joim us: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hi, guys. A new case from our webmaster ZeraJ

Zera has been working with us since May 2017.

Traffic source : websites for download softwares.

The webmaster receives daily fixed rates for each domain.

TOP countries : IN ID  US BR DE

He uses "download" buttons with a key.

Traffic back is not used.

More statistics: [email protected]
Stats screenshot: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hello to everyone!

Today I want to share with you a case of our doorway-publisher. Rick has been working with us more than one year.

TOP countries : IN ID DE UK BR
Traffic: 30% mobile ,70% desktop.

Stats screenshot:

[b]Rick sends exclusive traffic to us. [/b]
Because of this, we can carry out additional optimization and constantly work on increasing his income. We value stability in relations with partners very much, so, for such publishers as Rick, are available special preferences (prepays for example).

[b]He uses "download" buttons with a keyword. [/b]
"Download" buttons with a key allows to increase CR. This positively affects the publisher's income. You can learn more about this technology from our managers and they will help you with the settings.

[b]Traffic back is not used.[/b]
It is not needed in Rick's case. We effectively monetize the entire volume of his traffic. However, if you are interested in sending only part of the traffic, for example, send us only the desktop, we provide all necessary tools for this.

Let's discuss the conditions for buying your traffic:
Sounds a very nice service. do you Accept youtube channel?

Return to Top