First Post Last Post
Deleted 10,000 Posts
In our on going effort to keep CPAHero extremely high quality, we have deleted over 10,000 posts from all banned members. Going forward, if you are banned, all of your posts will be deleted.

If you noticed that your CPAHero cash has been reduced, it is likely due to any post you may have had that appear on the thread of a banned user.
Thanks for the update PK. Smile Thanks for keeping the forum HQ
Really great job done ... as I always say, I like the clean environment of CPAHero.......thanks for your effort.
It's one of the best things done in the forum, after all what makes this forum different isnt quantity, but quality.
You did good i think in this way many spams post must be deleted
Thank You Very Much for hearing our voices. These will elimate the LQ post. I hope you forfeit also their earnings. This way, they will finally learn the leason. Can you make it blink: "Keeping CPAHero High Quality - We have just deleted 10,000 posts from banned members!"

That blinking will open the LQ posters EYES!

Thanks.
Thanks for CPAHERO men ! Forward to many years Smile
(08-08-2014, 02:49 PM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank You Very Much for hearing our voices. These will elimate the LQ post. I hope you forfeit also their earnings. This way, they will finally learn the leason. Can you make it blink: "Keeping CPAHero High Quality - We have just deleted 10,000 posts from banned members!"

That blinking will open the LQ posters EYES!

Thanks.

Done

I can see it Smile
Great job! but i have a question

what happens with banner ad ??? i mean if i pay for banned ad 1000 post. and 200 of that post are deleted..??

anyway great job! great forum! :D
Thats great, so the we can get rid of those members just spamming around the forum ; Way to go CPA Hero!
Don't worry! You will Get what you have PAID for!! The plugin if set 1k display, then you will have the 1k display. The script will do it's job, so you will get your remaining 200 banners along with your 800 banners.:basket:
Cheers Mate!!!

(08-08-2014, 07:10 PM)Cash4Up Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great job! but i have a question

what happens with banner ad ??? i mean if i pay for banned ad 1000 post. and 200 of that post are deleted..??

anyway great job! great forum! :D
Thanks for the update Peacekeeper!
Let's try and remove as much LQ posts as possible guys!
You can active option: validate post Before apeared
(08-11-2014, 11:29 AM)satbodyboard Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can active option: validate post Before apeared

If so then Admin should hire more than 20-30 Mods. There are many posts each day. We should wait for our post to be appeares. :troll:
Thank you for this great changes
This is great, it means better quality posts for us to read. Love it.
Kudos Peacekeeper!! Now, we can actually get answers to our questions.
Thank you so much Ali renovation
Nice keep up the Quality of the forum.
Also i suggest if some banned members have make any good thread i think is not necessary to be deleted.
Deleted can be only spam comments/threads.
(08-08-2014, 11:42 AM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.In our on going effort to keep CPAHero extremely high quality, we have deleted over 10,000 posts from all banned members. Going forward, if you are banned, all of your posts will be deleted.

If you noticed that your CPAHero cash has been reduced, it is likely due to any post you may have had that appear on the thread of a banned user.

Thanks! We appreciate your efforts to keep a clean HQ site
(08-26-2014, 11:48 AM)stad13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice keep up the Quality of the forum.
Also i suggest if some banned members have make any good thread i think is not necessary to be deleted.
Deleted can be only spam comments/threads.

What you state is true, however rarely we ban "forever" someone who has good threads. If the member is banned for some time, his threads wont get deleted. However permanent is another thing. And to be banned permanent you had to have LOTS of LQ content. (i havent seen good threads from people who was banned forever until now, that i can remember)

Return to Top CPAhero