First Post Last Post
Deleted 10,000 Posts
(08-26-2014, 11:48 AM)stad13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice keep up the Quality of the forum.
Also i suggest if some banned members have make any good thread i think is not necessary to be deleted.
Deleted can be only spam comments/threads.

What you state is true, however rarely we ban "forever" someone who has good threads. If the member is banned for some time, his threads wont get deleted. However permanent is another thing. And to be banned permanent you had to have LOTS of LQ content. (i havent seen good threads from people who was banned forever until now, that i can remember)
Good news keep a clean site and good HQ posts
(09-11-2014, 03:14 AM)ViralBoom Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good news keep a clean site and good HQ posts

We try to do our best, some posts may "escape" from us but we will end noticing the LQ posts at one point and the posts will be deleted Smile
Well i am very very new but i don't get this concept that if a user get banned all other users those posted on banned user's thread also loose earnings!!
i mean members spamming only should be banned right??
Admin, fair enough. Thank you for all your moderation, hard work and precious time to make our forum HQ and clean. Lets make it world's best forum ever.

Thank you

BR,
messifan
(09-13-2014, 07:17 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well i am very very new but i don't get this concept that if a user get banned all other users those posted on banned user's thread also loose earnings!!
i mean members spamming only should be banned right??

It's like collateral damage. If the banned member's thread gets deleted, then every post in that thread goes with it, and then the earnings do too from that thread for everyone involved. It's not really fair to any good members who made HQ posts in the thread, but there's really no way around it either...
Thanks for this man, just joined but I promise to stay High Quality.

Return to Top CPAhero