Do I need a campaign tracker
Hello guys I know it might probably be a dumb question but I need to know if I need a postback tracker for my campaigns I run on free traffic through social media.....is there a chance that my network which is maxbounty ....is taking some of my leads ....thank you in advance for your answers
I think there's no need of using tracker as all network have their own. Again, if you use own tracker also, there is no way to track CPA completion.
Thanx for the reply, so my question is how do I know that my network is not stealing leads
(06-05-2017, 02:43 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanx for the reply, so my question is how do I know that my network is not stealing leads

There's no 100% secure way but you can do A/B testing with different networks (same offer) or different offers (same type) from the network.
So in this case postbacks are only necessary in paid traffic , or am I being wrong or they aren't of any use at all
Maxbounty do scrub leads that's the nature of the beast.
(06-06-2017, 05:34 PM)atto711 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Maxbounty do scrub leads that's the nature of the beast.

I suspected that from the very beginning , its just hard to tell if they do or not.....unless you really figure out they do .......i wonder what they would be putting up ....their reputation is on the line though anyways would be looking forward to test other networks
Tracker is needed for you mostly, not for your network. if you don't need it for optimization your campaigns, you can work without it

Return to Top CPAhero