Does BuySellMethods paying to Forums to run their scam business?
I had a ques to Cpahero Admin

How much money BuySellMethods is paying to CpaHero for not posting any negative(real) review against BuySellMethods?

I would like to get this answer please (For a sudden reason, and i know CpaHero will get the reason  Smile  )

Also i would like to know how making any review against a website can go against this forum rules?

Desperately waiting for a valid response rather than removing my this thread as well (like previous threads which were made against BuySellMethods and their running scam)
Why do you keep buying methods lmao , are you really that naive?
(08-20-2017, 05:02 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Why do you keep buying methods lmao , are you really that naive?

Hey man, i never buyed any course from that crap site, i was just trying to expose that scam business of buysellmethods and trying to save few newbies, use your head sometime, try to think for others sometime, not always for ownself
That's a bit unfair to say they are paying us to bury negative reviews. It's more important to be objective and rational when reviewing ANY website, no matter what they sell.

WSO's are usually crap as well, but that doesn't automatically make WF a "scam" site, does it?? The "BuySellMethods" site is simply selling old money methods. Yes, they are crap methods and, yes, people shouldn't buy them because they are old and outdated, BUT buyers have the right to spend their money where they like, whether it's cheap crap at the dollar store that breaks the next day, or at a store online like BSM. It's a free market and buyers can buy what they like.

I know there's a couple of our members who like to share methods from BMS and, while I agree they are crap overall, at least some of them have info that is still useful to newbies and they aren't trying to sell them here. There are provided free, so what's the problem? There are plenty of methods that have nothing to do with BSM that are also crap, but no one here paid for them, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

You seem to have a particular hate on for them and I'm not sure why. How did they scam you specifically?
I want to make one thing clear.. no one pays me nothing at all (wish they would) if you see something removed (full thread) most times this is because of google DMCA i get emails from google all the time about them.. i just delete the post before causing more problems.. so i really do not know what your talking about..

Regards,

Admin
(08-20-2017, 08:03 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.That's a bit unfair to say they are paying us to bury negative reviews. It's more important to be objective and rational when reviewing ANY website, no matter what they sell.

WSO's are usually crap as well, but that doesn't automatically make WF a "scam" site, does it?? The "BuySellMethods" site is simply selling old money methods. Yes, they are crap methods and, yes, people shouldn't buy them because they are old and outdated, BUT buyers have the right to spend their money where they like, whether it's cheap crap at the dollar store that breaks the next day, or at a store online like BSM. It's a free market and buyers can buy what they like.

I know there's a couple of our members who like to share methods from BMS and, while I agree they are crap overall, at least some of them have info that is still useful to newbies and they aren't trying to sell them here. There are provided free, so what's the problem? There are plenty of methods that have nothing to do with BSM that are also crap, but no one here paid for them, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

You seem to have a particular hate on for them and I'm not sure why. How did they scam you specifically?

Why BuySellMethods is scam :

1. All fake and safe made fake reviews which manipulates new buyers
2. You can not post any real review in their product review section (after purchasing a product) which goes against their selling business
3. No Money Refund Option
Buysellmethods? sounds like a total fraud. For a minute I was sure you are talking about Buysellads.

Return to Top CPAhero