Does anyone has traffic for resume, CV?
Guys, I need your help. I'm looking for affiliates who have traffic for https://resume.io.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. is an online self-service resume builder where job-seekers can build professional resumes in minutes. We help job-seekers create resumes, cover letters and keep track of their job applications.

You can check Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.. Every sale is 30% Recurring lifetime commission for you.

If you have traffic or know someone who has traffic for this offer, please contact us via [email protected]Resume.io or on Skype: nadezhda_melnik.
And for all professions fit this website or only some?
(06-15-2017, 08:03 AM)EdgarBrag Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.And for all professions fit this website or only some?

Resume.io fits for all professions. If you want, we could provide resume examples for any job that you need in order to promote our product.
What's this , tell us a bit more ....i still don't understand your services
(06-15-2017, 10:18 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What's this , tell us a bit more ....i still don't understand your services

Resume.io is an online resume builder tool where job-seekers can create their professional resumes, cover letters and even search for jobs. We have resume templates where a user can add his experience and then download his ready resume in TXT (for free) and PDF (paid). So, when the user pays for 7 days trial ($2.95), you will get 30% commission from this order. After 7 days, many users subscribe to a monthly subscriprion ($19.95) and you get commission from recurring orders as well. You will continue getting commission from renewal orders as long as the user will pay for it.

Restrictions for affiliates:
Traffic Allowed: Media Buys, Banner Ads, Contextual, Social Media, Blogs, Text Links.
Traffic Permission Needed: Email, Bing, Forums.
Geo-targets: US, UK, CA, AU, IE, NZ, IN.
Incentivized: No.

We can provide you with banners, emails, text links and everything that you will need to promote Resume.io. We are always ready to create custom creatives for you on request.

If you have more questions, please contact me via [email protected]Resume.io or on Skype: nadezhda_melnik.
(06-15-2017, 10:52 AM)Resume.io Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-15-2017, 10:18 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What's this , tell us a bit more ....i still don't understand your services

Resume.io is an online resume builder tool where job-seekers can create their professional resumes, cover letters and even search for jobs. We have resume templates where a user can add his experience and then download his ready resume in TXT (for free) and PDF (paid). So, when the user pays for 7 days trial ($2.95), you will get 30% commission from this order. After 7 days, many users subscribe to a monthly subscriprion ($19.95) and you get commission from recurring orders as well. You will continue getting commission from renewal orders as long as the user will pay for it.

Restrictions for affiliates:
Traffic Allowed: Media Buys, Banner Ads, Contextual, Social Media, Blogs, Text Links.
Traffic Permission Needed: Email, Bing, Forums.
Geo-targets: US, UK, CA, AU, IE, NZ, IN.
Incentivized: No.

We can provide you with banners, emails, text links and everything that you will need to promote Resume.io. We are always ready to create custom creatives for you on request.

If you have more questions, please contact me via [email protected]Resume.io or on Skype: nadezhda_melnik.

What about payment terms, do you have daily or weekly payment terms
What about payment terms, do you have daily or weekly payment terms?

We can pay monthly or biweekly, or even on request, but not daily. We pay affiliates via Wire Transfer, Paypal, Payoneer.

Return to Top CPAhero