Does anyone have a good Affiliate disclaimers?
With this sue happy world. I was told it would be best to have an Affiliate disclaimers.
Plus I think Google requires it, I might be wrong.
But I think if someone willing to share their disclaimer that would be great!
All you have to do is post that you are an affiliate of the product you are posting about and get a percentage of earnings from any sales made through your link.

You can word it whatever way you like as long as the main point that you make money from sales made through your affiliate link is clear.
(01-25-2018, 05:39 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.All you have to do is post that you are an affiliate of the product you are posting about and get a percentage of earnings from any sales made through your link.

You can word it whatever way you like as long as the main point that you make money from sales made through your affiliate link is clear.

Thanks, I don't need anything else from getting sued if they tried the product and got sick or injured. Or does that is the company you are affiliated with full responsibility. 
If I made a blog and put affiliate links threw out. I would need to have a do not try this info without consulting a doc first in it.
(01-25-2018, 05:54 PM)tebowtv Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks, I don't need anything else from getting sued if they tried the product and got sick or injured. Or does that is the company you are affiliated with full responsibility. 
If I made a blog and put affiliate links threw out. I would need to have a do not try this info without consulting a doc first in it.

You can add that disclaimer if it makes you feel safer, but it's not necessary, as it's the company that has to go good for any product claims THEY make. Just don't add your own to it. Don't claim it does something more than what is on the company website.
(01-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-25-2018, 05:54 PM)tebowtv Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks, I don't need anything else from getting sued if they tried the product and got sick or injured. Or does that is the company you are affiliated with full responsibility. 

You can add that disclaimer if it makes you feel safer, but it's not necessary, as it's the company that has to go good for any product claims THEY make. Just don't add your own to it. Don't claim it does something more than what is on the company website.

Ok, Thanks Asmodeus for your help

Return to Top