Donations
I personally think that the amount of donations received VIA the shop purchase would be more if the cost of it were lowered. I'm going to assume anybody donating would be doing so to get the icon. But with everything else capable of being purchased for the sake of an icon, I imagine most people would buy up the whole shop before donating.

Just my 2cents.
In that case get more icons...... Hmm, that is why they have VIP section $10/yr which is really cheap I think.
But still, if they want to donate they can buy an icon, there are the infinite ones. The vip section is even better, like a give and take, you give 10$ but you will get better info, so you earn and the forum earns. And considering that you can cashout now, i dont think a lot of people would like to donate, some of them are only for the money.
(07-14-2014, 03:59 PM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.But still, if they want to donate they can buy an icon, there are the infinite ones. The vip section is even better, like a give and take, you give 10$ but you will get better info, so you earn and the forum earns. And considering that you can cashout now, i dont think a lot of people would like to donate, some of them are only for the money.

Yeah that's basically what I'm saying. Why not lower the price of it so it doesn't go to waste?
If you want to donate you can buy the items since those are infinite and at the end the money returns to the forum.

Return to Top CPAhero