Double Your Bitcoin In 10 Mins With These Bitsler Gambling Settings
Hi Guys!

I'm gonna make this one fast since I'm busy milking this method right now!

This is a method for: bitsler.win

I had it for sale on a forum. But decided to dump it here.

Long story short. I started today with 0.1 btc's and managed to 10x my money in about 1 hour. (The settings can be used with a lower investment of 0.01 also, but adds more risk.)

Just to be clear!
Use at your own risk!
I can't guarantee how long these settings will work.
This is a scary process. Not for the weak minded. You will lose more games than you win, but the wins are worth it!

[Image: 9f2GNh4.png]

Just copy my settings exactly and join me in milking this while it still works!

Proof:
[Image: Hi6j8Z0.jpg]

Deposit Amount:
[Image: DAkjJs4.png]

Withdrawal Amount:
[Image: J9pOhl4.jpg]

Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Reviews:
[Image: QfHCQpD.png]
[Image: EzYtj7F.png]

Recent:
[Image: DvqMVPH.png]

I'm off to make some more!

Greetings,
Gambling is not really my cup of tea , theres a lot of risk
(09-14-2016, 01:38 PM)othmank Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Gambling is not really my cup of tea , theres a lot of risk

True! Not mine either. House always wins. But I enjoy this method
I'm going to try it now . Hope this method still work .
If you guys do this. Make sure to have A LARGE balance. So you dont go bust easily.
Please is this method still working fine, anyone ever tried it and how's the result
This is Still working btw guys. Just be safe! And have a good gambling strategy
(11-26-2016, 01:27 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is Still working btw guys. Just be safe! And have a good gambling strategy

No such thing as "safe" in gambling.
(12-01-2016, 04:13 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-26-2016, 01:27 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is Still working btw guys. Just be safe! And have a good gambling strategy

hmmm. Don't know if I agree. Having odds above 75% can be considered safe. I dont know. You have allot of points and awards mate... wow.....
(12-01-2016, 07:39 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-01-2016, 04:13 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

hmmm. Don't know if I agree. Having odds above 75% can be considered safe. I dont know. You have allot of points and awards mate... wow.....

"Having odds above 75% can be considered safe." No... Even if you are doing martingale it is not safe.
In gambling there´s no such thing as safe or secure and 2 are faucets still a thing? i thought they have vanished by now

Return to Top CPAhero