EARN 1 BITCOIN IN 20 DAYS!
HI, EARNING BITCOIN IS NOW EASY AND FUN!!!

STEP 1 : JOIN COIN URL Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Please note it will take 24 hours to show your earning on coinurl!!!

STEP 2 : SHORT ANY LINK ON COINURL AND POST TO TWITTER
STEP 3 : COPY THE t.co URL FROM TWITTER
STEP 4 : JOIN Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
STEP 5 : Click earn traffic and allow popup to earn traffic. continue earning traffic to twenty days or use VPS with the maxxhits viewer.
STEP 6 : POST SUCH 10 DIFFERENT LINKS AS t.co FORMAT IN MAXX HITS allow 60 seconds to link

To get t.co link first to twitter and post the coin url link and after this right click on your posted link and click copy link location

WAIT 20 DAYS AND GET YOUR 1 BITCOIN

proof
[Image: coin.JPG]
[Image: base.JPG]
Coinurl.com is not working any more in India
(06-13-2015, 10:07 AM)chandreshvshah Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Coinurl.com is not working any more in India

For me it is available!
Awesome Smile . I has unused thousands minutes with hitleap viewer.
is maxxhits.net better? is it safe with only one refferer url such as twit?
how much maximum earning per day for natural looks?
thanks !
(06-16-2015, 05:21 AM)mahadev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome Smile . I has unused thousands minutes with hitleap viewer.
is maxxhits.net better? is it safe with only one refferer url such as twit?
how much maximum earning per day for natural looks?
thanks !

I will prefer maxxhits because it will give better quality hits!
t.co will be 100% safe
earning will depends on the minutes you have and no of links you qapply this method
For one month trying ... zero convertion.
not work for me
(07-14-2015, 05:07 AM)mahadev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.For one month trying ... zero convertion.
not work for me

still working with me
I did not understand the fact that if I post url of coinurl then why will maxxhit pay me ? Pls explain the working logic behind your TuT
HeMan you are confused. The way you earn on Maxxhits is surf for minutes and when you upgrade you can EXCHANGE those hits to $$$. But he is talking about is surfing for points and then USING those points for sending traffic to your coinurl link.

(07-20-2015, 06:52 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.HeMan you are confused. The way you earn on Maxxhits is surf for minutes and when you upgrade you can EXCHANGE those hits to $$$. But he is talking about is surfing for points and then USING those points for sending traffic to your coinurl link.

Update: This does NOT work for me. I sent an ABSOLUT ton of traffic. 6K hits to my link. It showed my earnings to be 0.004 BTC but when 24 hours pass? I earned only 0.000004BTC. Nice bullshot.
(07-20-2015, 06:52 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Update: This does NOT work for me. I sent an ABSOLUT ton of traffic. 6K hits to my link. It showed my earnings to be 0.004 BTC but when 24 hours pass? I earned only 0.000004BTC. Nice bullshot.
6k traffic = 0.000004BTC ??
i believe your report. if I got 1BTC in 20 day only with maxhit, I will invest it to buy many VPS then repeat the process Money Mouth
This is a bullshit method. It first shows earnings. 0.1 btc and then when 24 hours past only 1% CONVERTS. If you think that it would be THIS easy to earn from this site then why are they still up. They would be dead. Use logic. Also he didnt show and Txid or bigger screenshots so he could have used inspect element to edit the webpage to help him get ref or points.
Coinurl is very strict and you might be earning $$$ but believe me they won't pay you if your views are not legit which is so bloody easy to detect. i mean who can get thousand of views from t.co??
Awesome i will try this method i have used coinurl before also but didnt tried this method
I will try myself to see what comes from it!
Ok, what if you don't have good twitter followers
Idea worth tying , i well try it , but my question here is there is anyone get results from it?
(07-09-2017, 07:32 AM)egystar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Idea worth tying , i well try it , but my question here is there is anyone get results from it?

Did you bother to read any of the posts in the thread? That would answer your question instead of bumping a 2 year old thread.

Return to Top CPAhero