First Post Last Post
EARN $$$ from your android phone or BS
Hii CPA
want to earn from android phone or bluestacks follow this tutorialBigsmile.
[Lock]
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
This is just a referral earning trick unless if you follow his "Blackhat" trick part what I don't like!
Great tutorial mate i'll try it today. How much do you earn in one day..
(11-28-2015, 05:08 AM)ash2090 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great tutorial mate i'll try it today. How much do you earn in one day..

Around 5$ if i do this for 10 hours then maybe around 15-20$$
If this is ref program? or aff program ?
Are you still getting money from this app?
How do you change ip address everytime? You use VPN on andriod?
I live in the U.S and its not available for me :(
(12-28-2015, 10:28 PM)ThatShittySeller Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I live in the U.S and its not available for me :(
Available now worldwide

(12-24-2015, 12:26 PM)Hens Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How do you change ip address everytime? You use VPN on andriod?

Yes

(12-20-2015, 08:21 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Are you still getting money from this app?

Getting paid every month :D
Ehhh seems a bit of tiring annoying work and I do not have an Android lol. I might try it from Bluestacks. Can you provide some payment proof??
(01-17-2016, 07:37 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ehhh seems a bit of tiring annoying work and I do not have an Android lol. I might try it from Bluestacks. Can you provide some payment proof??

Well i got payment directly to my bank account
I will provide it after some time.
Thank you for sharing but on vpn numbers of IP to change are limited(the vpn I use has only 12 or so countries ip so it can't be done unlimited).
(01-17-2016, 08:39 AM)ghhh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for sharing but on vpn numbers of IP to change are limited(the vpn I use has only 12 or so countries ip so it can't be done unlimited).

actually i use mobile data every time i turn on off my ip changes Smile
[Actually i use mobile data every time i turn on off my ip changes.]

Can it be done on pc and how? How long does it take to earn money per day and how much daily roughly?
Is this the app where you download games or apps and they pay you?
(01-17-2016, 09:25 AM)ghhh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Actually i use mobile data every time i turn on off my ip changes.]

Can it be done on pc and how? How long does it take to earn money per day and how much daily roughly?

I dont do much on pc i do mostly on mobile & on pc i restart router and my ip changes

I earn roughly around 5-7$ a day & build a team to earn more there are 7 levels of referal system.

(01-17-2016, 11:42 AM)ramir420 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this the app where you download games or apps and they pay you?

Yes concept is same..
Any screen shots available of your so called earnings??
Want to check your payment proof screenshot. Any other member can use this method?
(01-17-2016, 02:49 PM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any screen shots available of your so called earnings??

Updated
Is this the app where you download games or apps and they pay you? If then it is very slow earning method
How much do you earn in one day..

Return to Top CPAhero