First Post Last Post
EPayments.com - receive a payment, wire transfer, BTC, WM, ePayments Mastercard
Dear members!

We are happy to present to you a service for making electronic payments, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites., an electronic wallet which allows for making payments quickly, safely and with minimal fees.

About ePayments

Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and operates according to English law. In 2014 ePayments received an FCA licence (UK) which confirmed the reliability of our service and provided the legal right to issue electronic money. ePayments guarantees the safety of financial operations and the protection of confidential information.

How ePayments works:

Working with payments with ePayments is easy and simple: the e-Wallet allows you to make payments and calculations, whereas the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® allows to pay for goods and services in stores and withdraw funds from ATMs.

You can top up your e-Wallet using several methods:
  • Internal transfer
  • WebMoney
  • Bank transfer
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin

Withdraw funds:
  • Cash from ATMs with ePayments card
  • Payment in POS-terminals with ePayments card
  • Internal transfer
  • Bank transfer
  • Transfer to WebMoney
  • Transfer to cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin)
  • Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®)

ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® limits:
Minimum amount which can be added to the card- $10.00
Maximum daily amount which can be withdrawn from an ATM- $3,000.00
Maximum amount which can be added in one operation- $10,000.00
Maximum amount allowed on the card- $20,000.000

It is possible to make payments to our cards from any affiliate networks. To receive a payment on ePayments you need just to clarify with your partner programme the most convenient way for them to pay- directly by internal transfer on ePayments (in which case you need just to provide your ePID) or, for example, by bank transfer (you can find the necessary details needed for such a transfer on the ‘Add funds’ page in your personal account).

Our mobile applications:

Available on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

Manage your finances from your smartphone! Our applications support the following services:
  • Add funds to e-Wallet by bank transfer;
  • Add funds to e-Wallet with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and Litecoin);
  • Transfer funds from e-Wallet to VISA/MasterCard® cards;
  • Transfer funds from e-Wallet to any BTC and LTC wallets;
  • Transfer funds between e-Wallets and ePayments cards;
  • Transfer funds to/from WebMoney;
  • Transfer funds to anybody by their telephone number or email;
  • Exchange currencies;
  • Order, activate and make full use of ePayments cards.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I will be happy to answer any questions which you may have.

Sincerely yours,
Lydia, ePayments community-manager.
Your BST is Approved and Live now... all the best.
I see that you provide merchant services.

Does your system process payments for merchants and accept major CC payments and Paypal like 2co?

I am a freelance web developer from Nigeria and would like a system that sends invoice, and process payment from major credit cards + paypal.

Thanks.

(09-13-2016, 02:49 AM)ePayments Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Dear members!

We are happy to present to you a service for making electronic payments, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites., an electronic wallet which allows for making payments quickly, safely and with minimal fees.

About ePayments

Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and operates according to English law. In 2014 ePayments received an FCA licence (UK) which confirmed the reliability of our service and provided the legal right to issue electronic money. ePayments guarantees the safety of financial operations and the protection of confidential information.

How ePayments works:

Working with payments with ePayments is easy and simple: the e-Wallet allows you to make payments and calculations, whereas the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® allows to pay for goods and services in stores and withdraw funds from ATMs.

You can top up your e-Wallet using several methods:
  • Internal transfer
  • WebMoney
  • Bank transfer
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin

Withdraw funds:
  • Cash from ATMs with ePayments card
  • Payment in POS-terminals with ePayments card
  • Internal transfer
  • Bank transfer
  • Transfer to WebMoney
  • Transfer to cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin)
  • Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®)

ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® limits:
Minimum amount which can be added to the card- $10.00
Maximum daily amount which can be withdrawn from an ATM- $3,000.00
Maximum amount which can be added in one operation- $10,000.00
Maximum amount allowed on the card- $20,000.000

It is possible to make payments to our cards from any affiliate networks. To receive a payment on ePayments you need just to clarify with your partner programme the most convenient way for them to pay- directly by internal transfer on ePayments (in which case you need just to provide your ePID) or, for example, by bank transfer (you can find the necessary details needed for such a transfer on the ‘Add funds’ page in your personal account).

Our mobile applications:

Available on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

Manage your finances from your smartphone! Our applications support the following services:
  • Add funds to e-Wallet by bank transfer;
  • Add funds to e-Wallet with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and Litecoin);
  • Transfer funds from e-Wallet to VISA/MasterCard® cards;
  • Transfer funds from e-Wallet to any BTC and LTC wallets;
  • Transfer funds between e-Wallets and ePayments cards;
  • Transfer funds to/from WebMoney;
  • Transfer funds to anybody by their telephone number or email;
  • Exchange currencies;
  • Order, activate and make full use of ePayments cards.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I will be happy to answer any questions which you may have.

Sincerely yours,
Is vkontakte really a client of yours? and can you also deposit via bitcoin/litecoin etc?
(09-13-2016, 09:51 PM)christogonus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I see that you provide merchant services.

Does your system process payments for merchants and accept major CC payments and Paypal like 2co?

I am a freelance web developer from Nigeria and would like a system that sends invoice, and process payment from major credit cards + paypal.

Thanks.
Hello!
ePayments merchant service enables you to receive payments only from ePayments registered users. If you are interested in such service - please contact us by email [email protected]

Sincerely yours,
Okay thanks.
I will contact you.

(09-14-2016, 10:54 AM)ePayments Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-13-2016, 09:51 PM)christogonus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I see that you provide merchant services.

Thanks.
Hello!
ePayments merchant service enables you to receive payments only from ePayments registered users. If you are interested in such service - please contact us by email [email protected]

Sincerely yours,
(09-14-2016, 12:05 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is vkontakte really a client of yours? and can you also deposit via bitcoin/litecoin etc?
Hello,
We did cooperate with VKontakte to issue cards for webmasters worldwide in this industry.
Yes, you can deposit your ePayments wallet with cryptocurrency for free.

Sincerely yours,
Can I get paid from any payoneer or any country's Visa/master cards directly on my ePayments card? Do you offer any payment gateway kind of thing, that can be embeded on website?
(10-15-2016, 03:22 AM)VebXperts Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can I get paid from any payoneer or any country's Visa/master cards directly on my ePayments card? Do you offer any payment gateway kind of thing, that can be embeded on website?

Hello,

You can load your ePayments card by e-Wallet or WebMoney system only. However, you can transfer funds from an exernal system using, for example, a wire transfer. Unfortunately, the option of transferring money from other What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. to your e-Wallet is not provided at the moment. We are planning to release this option till the end of this year. Please follow our news in your personal account.

Regarding a payment gateway: We can offer API and merchant options for your website. In order to receive more information we kindly ask you to contact us via a ticket.

Sincerely yours,
Looks good option for marketers, Let me check it first. Smile
Good afternoon!

Today we have added a new service for individual account holders for ePayments: transfers to Yandex wallets! If you have any business partners or affiliates in CIS countries, where Yandex is very popular, then you will benefit from this service. The fee is 2% per transaction.
To process the transfer please go to menu Transfer->Yandex.

Sincerely yours,
Lydia, ePayments community-manager
Do you work with adult networks??
(11-21-2016, 06:13 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you work with adult networks??

Hello!

Yes, we do cooperate with adult network providers. Do you have any adult affiliate network provider company in mind for us to contact on your behalf so you can get paid as a webmaster via ePayments?

Sincerely yours,
I am domain name invester form India, Can i get debit card without documents verification? i want to deposit my money in epayment wallet and reinveste without withdraw my money.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. | Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-30-2016, 08:02 AM)cpaleadzia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am domain name invester form India, Can i get debit card without documents verification? i want to deposit my money in epayment wallet and reinveste without withdraw my money

Hello,

You can order ePayments card as soon as account has been registered. The issued card will have limits which will be lifted after account verification. There are number of deposit / withdrawal services available for unverified user.

Unfortunately, we are not able to send card to India due to regulations set by the Reserve Bank of India but you can use on-line services available with ePayments.

Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]

Sincerely yours,
Yet another great news to share with our customers!

Live Chat - new customer support communication channel has been launched!

Live Chat is only available on the Home page of our website (soon we plan to switch the service to personal account area). Current Live Chat working days are: Monday-Friday.
Eventually we will extend the operating hours depending on the demand.

Live Chat team will be happy to assist you with any questions related to ePayments services. More complex issues (for example: transactions, data recovery, etc) should be specified via tickets or email as usual.
We are delighted to announce that Epayments Group has been granted the status of MasterCard® principal member. This confirms that our payment system follows the high payment security standards and the reliability of its financial activities.

This status allows us to issue MasterCard® cards directly, without any intermediaries giving us more opportunities to best improve and expand the range of our products according to our clients and the market needs. It is worth pointing out that only around 10% of financial institutions worldwide have the status of MasterCard® principal member.
[Image: header_eng.png]

Happy New Year to you! May 2017 be a successful and inspiring year for you and your business.

It has been a great year for us, and we're looking forward to creating additional products for our clients that further improve the e-wallet and card experience. This year we added Roubles to the list of currencies that could be transferred to any What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. worldwide and to Webmoney or Yandex.Money.

With this in mind, we're offering a 50% discount to you and your clients when you order an ePayments prepaid MasterCard®. The offer is available from 1st to 31st January.

Order now: : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
We are happy to announce that ePayments received the highest level of compliance with the standard for secure processing, storage and transmission of cardholder data - PCI DSS level 1.

PCI security standards are technical and operational requirements set to protect cardholder data.
To create this standard major payment card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.) established the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, PCI SSC.

The main focus of PCI DSS is on the protection of cardholder data, establishing security milestones, and lowering the risk of a cardholder data breach.
Today we’re pleased to announce that all payments made with MasterCard SecureCode, will be completed via a 3D-Secure protocol. You will receive a request to enter a SecureCode on the site from an SMS sent to the card holder’s mobile number.

More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode.
Usually you’ll find the following logo on their websites:

[Image: secure2.png]

Return to Top CPAhero