First Post Last Post
Earn 200$ A day. Free coaching
It seems strange but some people are reading forum for years and still don`t know hot to earn at least 200$ a day.

If you are one of them, I will show you how easy you can start earning 200$ a day.

Requirements:
1)you must be 18+ years old
2) know how to use domain and hosting
3) you already have recieved at least 1 payment from any network(in order to get approved in CPA network)

If you want to join - comment in this thread and I will pm you details.

[Image: e459a335058a.jpg]
Well, let us know more about your offer. You have just joined and started offring a coaching to $200/day... I am sure, it's not a free thing you are going to offer. So, let us know the catch.

Moving thread to Investment proposal section.
(08-19-2016, 12:45 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well, let us know more about your offer. You have just joined and started offring a coaching to $200/day... I am sure, it's not a free thing you are going to offer. So, let us know the catch.

Its absolutly free. You dont need to invest anything.
The catch is - method works only with our affiliate network. So success of every affiliate is our goal.
Thanks for your explanation.
So, if it'll work ONLY with your network, why don't you post the method in locked thread and share your network link. I think it'll be more convenient than PM as members will have the choice to decide on what's they are going to do. Even you can open a network thread to highlight these special features.
May be you are right. will try to do so
But i have tried to open some threads with links before, and i cantfind them anywhere((
Hmmm ok Pls pm me, thank you mate! Really appreciate it
(08-19-2016, 12:12 PM)OtsoCity Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It seems strange but some people are reading forum for years and still don`t know hot to earn at least 200$ a day.

If you are one of them, I will show you how easy you can start earning 200$ a day.

Requirements:
3) you already have recieved at least 1 payment from any network(in order to get approved in CPA network)

Interested mate. Let see what you can offer. Smile
I am interested . Please give me a PM . I will wait
All PM sent.........
Thank you for your apply.
Hope you will like the method
(08-19-2016, 12:45 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well, let us know more about your offer. You have just joined and started offring a coaching to $200/day... I am sure, it's not a free thing you are going to offer. So, let us know the catch.

Intrestibg PM me pkease
Hi OtsoCity, I am interested . Contact you by PM

Thanks!!
Earn 200$ A day. Free coaching.i'm interested in.pls PM me.thanks you very much
Hey , pm me ... i m interested in free coaching ! let me know the details
(08-19-2016, 09:51 PM)tatusea Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi OtsoCity, I am interested . Contact you by PM

Thanks!!

tatusea you have disabled incoming messages, so I cant send to you
All other PM sent
@Greyhat007 @acex @benysound @snordin @ngonampc @indiarocks

Anyone of you who received reply from OP... please confirm he's really sharing any method.

I still suspect... as, even after permitting, OP is not opening the Network thread.

My experience says...
>> either it's a method of gaining Referrals
>> Or, he's going to invite you for personal chat on S'kype.

Please note: We can not help if you are scammed or cheated outside of CPAHero.

@OtsoCity Please don't take it otherwise... it's just to confirm that everything is OK. This measure has been taken after recent scamming cases with CPAHero members. I'll delete this post once I get confirmation from the members.
Ok let me try if you can share this method.. pm all details and the methods and networks if this is working or not.. so that i can give review if this is working or not..
(08-19-2016, 12:12 PM)OtsoCity Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It seems strange but some people are reading forum for years and still don`t know hot to earn at least 200$ a day.

Requirements:

am interested too
(08-20-2016, 05:02 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Greyhat007 @acex @benysound @snordin @ngonampc @indiarocks

Anyone of you who received reply from OP... please confirm he's really sharing any method.

I still suspect... as, even after permitting, OP is not opening the Network thread.

My experience says...

@OtsoCity Please don't take it otherwise... it's just to confirm that everything is OK. This measure has been taken after recent scamming cases with CPAHero members. I'll delete this post once I get confirmation from the members.
nope nothing propably lf refferals
I'm interested too,please contact me as soon as possible
(08-20-2016, 05:27 AM)snordin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-20-2016, 05:02 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Greyhat007 @acex @benysound @snordin @ngonampc @indiarocks

My experience says...

nope nothing propably lf refferals

The network which he is referring to is giving prizes for referrals , he is asking to join under his referral and send him login details ! Crap !

Pls Close this Thread @Admin !

Don't join this method bro ... the user is trying to win the referral contest , here are the prizes !

[Image: QSePaob.png]

Return to Top CPAhero