First Post Last Post
[Earn 2K-3K With These Niches] Unsaturated Niches For PPD ★★★
I want to some some niches to the forum today. They have good monthly searches and are very unsaturated. You can earn good money from them as they can easily be ranked. They are Game Niche.

You must unlock to get them.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Thanks for these niches. I think they are good and can be profitable.
Yes game niche is really hot but needs lots of experience to penetrate
(08-08-2014, 01:23 PM)hokcuz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes game niche is really hot but needs lots of experience to penetrate

Stop posting off-topic comments without unlocking
Okay thanks. I will make my comment topic related hence forth please thanks again.
Thx for those nice niches! Ill be rich :D
(08-09-2014, 09:12 AM)felixyo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thx for those nice niches! Ill be rich :D

How did you know the niches without unlocking? Stop posting LQ ...Read Rules
(08-08-2014, 07:57 AM)Hackerz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for these niches. I think they are good and can be profitable.

You are welcome. I hope you earn a lot from these niches.
Hi xdipesh8,

Do you have any good recommendation of PPD networks? I haven't sign up any PPD network yet, but I'm interested to do so... Then, I might want to give your method a try Smile
(08-09-2014, 12:12 PM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi xdipesh8,

Do you have any good recommendation of PPD networks? I haven't sign up any PPD network yet, but I'm interested to do so... Then, I might want to give your method a try Smile

I use Cleanfiles and i think it is the best PPD Network ever. I recommend you Cleanfiles as they have high conversion rate. If you sign up under my referral in Cleanfiles, I will give you 25 pre-made fake tools to start with your journey. Read more about it here: http://*****/1nCQb3h .
(08-09-2014, 12:17 PM)xdipesh8 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-09-2014, 12:12 PM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi xdipesh8,

I use Cleanfiles and i think it is the best PPD Network ever. I recommend you Cleanfiles as they have high conversion rate. If you sign up under my referral in Cleanfiles, I will give you 25 pre-made fake tools to start with your journey. Read more about it here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. .

Hi bro,

Ah, tyvm for your genuine recommendation. Is it hard for being accepted in CleanFiles? I've heard about this PPD network before, but didn't have chance to try on it yet...

By the way, the link that you gave me is not working, mind to PM me?

PS: 25 pre-made fake tools = A pretty nice deal for me to kick start in CleanFiles :D
(08-09-2014, 12:47 PM)ahmednabel Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.PS: 25 pre-made fake tools = A pretty nice deal for me to kick start in CleanFiles Happy

If you are interested, just PM me.
Wait,
These wont earn you 2-3K as its too late already, these niches are common. If u promoted this ealier when there is no competition than you can earn 5k also but now these wont help. Trust me, literally I have experienced it.
(08-10-2014, 08:02 AM)abhirijal Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wait,
These wont earn you 2-3K as its too late already, these niches are common. If u promoted this ealier when there is no competition than you can earn 5k also but now these wont help. Trust me, literally I have experienced it.

What's wrong with you man. You even didn't unlocked it. This is a lq.
Can't you see my username there?
But I personally think ist too late and these are not so popular keywords

I did some research using WordTracker but these niches didn't impress me at all because of low popularity.
(08-10-2014, 08:14 AM)abhirijal Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can't you see my username there?
But I personally think ist too late and these are not so popular keywords

I did some research using WordTracker but these niches didn't impress me at all because of low popularity.

You don't cheat me. You have unlocked after i replied you that you haven't unlocked.
So they are blsck hat lets take a look at them!!!
Thank you for share with us tomorrow start work
Thanks for sharing these niches, there are certainly unique and I haven't seen them around.
Thanks for these niches. I think they are good and can be profitable

Return to Top CPAhero