Earn Guaranteed minimum $0.10 Daily! Earn up to $10-$100 Daily!!
Traffic Monsoon- Earn Guaranteed $0.10 up to $0.20 Daily and MORE!!

Register Link - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

What is Traffic Monsoon?

Traffic Monsoon is PTC + Traffic Exchange + Revenue Sharing site. It is one of the high paying PTC sites which is paying at the moment.

WHO OWNS TRAFFIC MONSOON?

Charles Scoville
He is very reputable and experienced admin of AdHitProfits.com. AdHitProfits is a very successful traffic exchange and profit sharing website which in it’s top performance days made some waves over the internet. It is still going strong.

After a huge Adhitprofits success, Charles didn’t stop and was looking how to improve the model. Here comes Traffic Monsoon – a significantly improved business model taken from AdHitProfits.

IS IT REGISTERED?

Yes. Traffic Monsoon LLC is a registered company.

WHAT SERVICES DOES IT OFFER?

Traffic Monsoon provides traffic and sends it to you using several different methods:

1. Banner ads
2. Website link
3. Pay-per-click links
4. Start pages – makes your offer seen by other surfers first
5. Login ads – everyone who logs into Traffic Monsoon sees your offer
6. Text ads
7. Massive traffic – send traffic from multiple websites
8. Traffic rotator – promote multiple links through one link
9. Extremely attractive opportunity for PTC crowd
10. Ad packs – advertising packages and profit sharing positions

PAYMENT OPTIONS?

Paypal, Payza, SolidTrust

HOW TO EARN?

THIS IS A PRESENTATION FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO QUICKLY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY CAN EARN HERE. IF YOU CAN SPEND 5 MINUTES PER DAY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME – YOU CAN EARN.

This is how you can benefit the most from this opportunity.

Buy an ad pack for $50 which provides you with 20 guaranteed visitors to your website and 1000 traffic exchange credits. When ad pack expires, you have $55 USD in your account. You can withdraw that money or buy another ad pack. It is a great system because you are not only getting traffic over and over again, but you no longer need to spend any more money out of pocket. Even better, you can create a significant income by purchasing more adpacks and repurchasing with 100% of your earnings.

• To participate in revenue sharing, you need to view min. 10 ads every 24 hours.

* PAID TO CLICK: (Free Members as well as For Active Members)

In the middle of the page on Dash Board there are boxes with green ‘CLAIM’ buttons. See Below (Click to enlarge):

[Image: 2fEsHoiF.png]

These are called Cash Links. Click them. You earn the amount written on them every time you click. Everyday you log in; you instantly have around 10 cash links to click each worth $0.01-$0.02. So you earn around $0.10. People are clicking more links a day and earning. How many links you get each day depends on Cash Link sales company wide. Some links take 30, and some – 60 seconds to view.

EARN 100% COMMISSIONS FOR REFERRAL CLICKS:

You need to qualify to earn commissions

1. Log in
2. At the top of the page there is a red button. Click on it to start surfing.
Every 24 hours, surf 10 sites for 20 seconds each to qualify.

Free members get 1 visitor credit for 2 sites surfed.
Members who purchased service get 1 visitor credit for 1 site surfed.

!!! Earn Guaranteed $0.10 up to $0.20 Daily as a Free Member by just viewing Ads only (without Referrals) and Earn Unlimited as a Upgraded Member (Upgrade starts from $1) also earn by daily 24 Hour Profit Revenue Sharing (of Company which is right now 110%) and earn even unlimited with having Referrals under your down line (Optional) !!!

Just 1 Example I give you to know better. Your own daily earnings by just clicking Ads is $0.01 * 10 Ads = $0.10 per day (Fixed as a Free Member). Sometimes you will get $0.15 up to $0.20 worth of daily ads. Imagine If you have only 10 active referrals (Joined as a Free Member like you and under your down line): 10 referrals X $0.10 daily earnings from Ads = $1 Per Day ($30 / Month) from your referral clicks. So think if you have 100 Free Member Referrals under your down line than $10 / Day ($300 / Month) by your 100 active referral clicks only. Sky is the limit here to earn by your referrals clicks only.

There’s no purchase required to earn from Cash Links.

So how much would you earn in a month or year if all your referrals earned just $0.10 per day from cash links?

10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $30 from your referral clicks
10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $365 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days =$1,500 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days =$18,250 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days =$3,000 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days =$36,500 from your referral clicks

This is not a guarantee of income, but an example of what you can earn by referring new members to Traffic Monsoon who click on cash links.

No purchase necessary.
The real way to multiply your earnings is by referring new members to come use our services and click ads. It’s really quite simple and easy.

Payment Proof:

[Image: 2fFocSLu.png]

Register Link - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

* Minimum cashout = $2

You can request your first payment when your balance reaches $2.00

This minimum increases by $1.00 for each withdrawal until you reach $10.00

[Image: 2gH4PAhs.jpg]

It's still paying!!! There's no limit on your earning. The more you refer the more you click the more you will get!!!
Thanks dude i will try this later
It seemed a scam, because of your few posts, but in fact useful, so nice job !
Is not a sort of scam in the long run?
(01-30-2016, 01:31 AM)ghhh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is not a sort of scam in the long run?

Anything run by Charles is bound to screw more people than help them.
It's probably has been a scam program, but of course there are many people try their luck on that site :D
I was join this site but till now I never receive any offers like your screenshot.
In the past i know some people was receiving good earnings for this site, but in time present ..i doubt it alot
Thanks for the tutorial buddy
but I got issues with them earlier, when I requested them for payment they were telling me to verify my identity
and when I gave all my documents, they still says one of my those documents will not be accepted.
I had provided them my ID cards which were issued by the Govt.

Return to Top CPAhero