Earn Unlimited Free Bitcoins Just Leave Your Browser Open
Hi friends if you are looking for how to earn free bitcoins without doing anything then you are the the right post today i am going to share a website though which you can earn free bitcoins absolutely free and you will earn fee bitcoins just for leaving your browser open. This is very good website for earning some free bitcoins daily you can earn upto 2$ dollars if you have some active referrals.

When you start done the registration then login to your account you will see the Mario game like window where a cartoon will jumping, you will notice that for every jump you get 1 satoshi. There are levels one level complete with 100 jumps or 100 satoshi. When 100 jumps completes you have to click on go to the next level. You can play unlimited levels daily and the player who play more levels in the last 24 hours will get upto 500000 satoshi as a bonus similarly second player and so on and beside this you earn extra bonus every 5 or 6 level after.

You can withdraw your earning to faucetbox (100 minimum) or direct to your wallet (25000) minimum payout.
You wil get 20% of you referrals earning. see my referral earning below. You can send the referrals earning to your main balance by clicking on the collect button near referrals earning just click collect it will appear in your main balance immediately.
The benefits of this website is this that it will not disturb your work you are doing in other website. You have to visit the site after 5 minute to click for the next level. The earning is guaranteed and you will get paid immediately. If it ask you to verify you account then you have to verify you account by verifying your email address and don't worry this all is done for the security of your account.

FOR MORE INFO AND GETTING STARTED GO TO THIS Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
So the most you can make with it is $2 per day and for that I need keep my system 24 hours.
Sometimes i could get lucky with faucets and make more than that. Please explain if I am wrong somewhere.
If u want to mine bitcoins u need tons cpus and it uses up tons of bandwidth

Coins r 415usd atm
(03-26-2016, 10:39 AM)SIrdesh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So the most you can make with it is $2 per day and for that I need keep my system 24 hours.
Sometimes i could get lucky with faucets and make more than that. Please explain if I am wrong somewhere.
You are right.The price of bandwidth and electricity will be far more than the $2.

Return to Top CPAhero