Earned $671 with socialsignals24.com
Hey guys,

First i must thank this forum since i learned a lot here. I will be quick..

I just earned $671 in first month with my free traffic method. I am sooo happy.

[Image: hHQvPku.png]

And i will probably scale this method even more. Adding 50 new accounts to my bot.
I promoted this offer from Socialsignal24.com on pinterest with direct messages.

Will keep this updated!   

METHOD:

I am simply sending direct messages on Pinterest. Something like:

Hey,
wanna grow your Account fast and organically?
Yes, you want!

Try Socialsignals24.com, it's easy to use and everyone can simply grow its account with real followers!

Visit: MY REFFERAL URL
I currently send around 1500 - 2000 messages per day. Wanna scale it to at least 5000 per day
Thanks, but i want to know about payment method........................................
Please how do you send the messages of about 1500 - 2000 messages, some tutorials would be appreciated
Inspiring, sure, I will try this method and will keep you posted on the outcome.
(06-19-2018, 10:08 AM)pipskok Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys,

First i must thank this forum since i learned a lot here. I will be quick..

I just earned $671 in first month with my free traffic method. I am sooo happy.

[Image: hHQvPku.png]

And i will probably scale this method even more. Adding 50 new accounts to my bot.
I promoted this offer from Socialsignal24.com on pinterest with direct messages.

Will keep this updated!   

METHOD:

I am simply sending direct messages on Pinterest. Something like:

Hey,
wanna grow your Account fast and organically?
Yes, you want!

Try Socialsignals24.com, it's easy to use and everyone can simply grow its account with real followers!

Visit: MY REFFERAL URL
I currently send around 1500 - 2000 messages per day. Wanna scale it to at least 5000 per day
This is a nice result, keep the grinding up!

Return to Top