Earned $671 with socialsignals24.com
Hey guys,

First i must thank this forum since i learned a lot here. I will be quick..

I just earned $671 in first month with my free traffic method. I am sooo happy.

[Image: hHQvPku.png]

And i will probably scale this method even more. Adding 50 new accounts to my bot.
I promoted this offer from Socialsignal24.com on pinterest with direct messages.

Will keep this updated!   

METHOD:

I am simply sending direct messages on Pinterest. Something like:

Hey,
wanna grow your Account fast and organically?
Yes, you want!

Try Socialsignals24.com, it's easy to use and everyone can simply grow its account with real followers!

Visit: MY REFFERAL URL
I currently send around 1500 - 2000 messages per day. Wanna scale it to at least 5000 per day
Thanks, but i want to know about payment method........................................
Please how do you send the messages of about 1500 - 2000 messages, some tutorials would be appreciated
Inspiring, sure, I will try this method and will keep you posted on the outcome.
(06-19-2018, 10:08 AM)pipskok Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys,

First i must thank this forum since i learned a lot here. I will be quick..

I just earned $671 in first month with my free traffic method. I am sooo happy.

[Image: hHQvPku.png]

And i will probably scale this method even more. Adding 50 new accounts to my bot.
I promoted this offer from Socialsignal24.com on pinterest with direct messages.

Will keep this updated!   

METHOD:

I am simply sending direct messages on Pinterest. Something like:

Hey,
wanna grow your Account fast and organically?
Yes, you want!

Try Socialsignals24.com, it's easy to use and everyone can simply grow its account with real followers!

Visit: MY REFFERAL URL
I currently send around 1500 - 2000 messages per day. Wanna scale it to at least 5000 per day
This is a nice result, keep the grinding up!
I like this method and I'm definitely trying it out. Can you share your messaging bot?
Can you say that bot you use to send messages to 1000 people?
The OP has abandoned the thread and hasn't posted here in months, but members keep bumping the thread by asking questions that never get answered.

So, thread now closed to further discussion.

Return to Top