First Post Last Post
Easy Money With Adsense, Last Three Months
Adsense gallery earnings highlights..from a few social media accounts promoting daily..

[Image: ds9fPG3.jpg]
awesome two months sorted.
[Image: JaSvjkZ.jpg]
7 days earnings..
[Image: Qyux6rE.jpg]
Wow great earning from Adsense, page rpm $20 is very high, Congrats
We control the rpms with keywords and content, after a quick research on google adwords to find out current bids. It helps a lot..

Another big key for me was changing over to -- Display ads, with a different layout., Previously I was trying to force clicks with "text" ads and that silly arrow google shows.. Instead using higher paying display ads strategically near but not too close our next and continue buttons for months have proved to be a lot more effective overall.
This is crazy man... where i we can learn this stuff you doing?
That's great Keep up the good work! Smile Adsense IS very profitable if you know how :D
(05-01-2016, 03:23 PM)drpainless Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is crazy man... where i we can learn this stuff you doing?

Right here on these forums are more adsense help then you'll need., or if you have any specific questions I wouldn't mind helping on this topic here.. I can't obviously keep up with the number of active members here, but I'll try my best!
Impressive earnings. How much traffic does your website get?
(05-01-2016, 06:21 PM)Mag1cP0T Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Impressive earnings. How much traffic does your website get?
currently around 75 - 100k views a day, using a gallery style setup , the article is about 12-15 pages long with quick blurbs and one image, allowing them to 'next' through the article - im sure you've seen this before..

My objective is to get my users clicking.. clicking to preview more, clicking to view others, clicking stars to rate., and without too much invalid click activity - clicking on my ads..
Holy sh** that money every month :O 10$ impression rpm?
Oh wow, very congratulation, i make like 200-400 euros montly but not like you! i wish you the best it's a good tecniche using the botton "click to the next page to make more views and it's more easy for you make a good click and don't have also an invalid clicks :D do you have payments proof of this good earning? i'm soo happyy for you and i hope one day too i make money like that on adsense
Very nice. Congrats on this achievement. AdSense is a great place to make some money if you know what you are doing.
Wow its amazing how you dont ban or flag ? pls reply
Impressive stats and earnings. Did you invest anything in promoting ?
Awsome stuff man... inspirational. Thanks for sharing the screens
Wow very impressive stats here. Best of luck to you on future earnings.
The biggest Adsense earning I ever seen! I just earn about $500 a month with Adsense and now trying my luck with CPA. Btw, what is your main traffics source? I mean desktop/laptop or mobile/tablet user?
Well done bro! is it using google trend? news site?
Congrats. Really inspiration. What does rpm mean?.
Your category muss be good congrats. awesome stuff really
You are already rich no doubt.now let us know the ins and outs of your kind workings.
The biggest Adsense earning I ever seen! Smile
Congratulations !

Return to Top