First Post Last Post
[Easy] Never think of a niche again - Niche Tool! [Free]
Hello all,

Never ever think of a niche again!
With this tool it is as easy as counting to 3!

You just need to hit the button in the center of the screen and a niche will appear!
It has thousands of niches built-in.

Screenshots:
Spoiler :
[Image: 2vcjn2v.png]

Download:
Spoiler :
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Virustotal 0/49:
Spoiler :
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/fa3506dadc30691863bf1bd001da1ebbbc3e8dfd3e1717f9cf8bb064ed26f8e4/analysis/1392937809/

Goodluck everyone!

Please note; I did not make this tool, I am just sharing it with you!
Awsome, thanks almost as good as mines. haha jk. :P
Awesome, Hope this Tool as some unsaturaed niches
Oh gosh. The competition just got even more fierce.
Very much one to watch and I...
WOW, that's a great tool dude.. With a click of a button we can get a good high payment niche for our site.. I will definitely gave a try to this tool... Thanks for sharing with us.
Going to be using this from now. Niche research can be a pain.
(02-22-2014, 05:42 AM)subzero5417 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Going to be using this from now. Niche research can be a pain.
Glad you like this tool sir ;)

(02-21-2014, 01:39 PM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.WOW, that's a great tool dude.. With a click of a button we can get a good high payment niche for our site.. I will definitely gave a try to this tool... Thanks for sharing with us.

(02-21-2014, 01:36 AM)KytSoldier Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Very much one to watch and I...

(02-20-2014, 07:23 PM)Proceed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awsome, thanks almost as good as mines. haha jk. :P
Just checked out yours, I like it! But I think this one is for the even more lazier people. One big button in the center of the screen and only one niche will appear. If you don't like it, *click*.
At your's you still need to choose one xD

(02-20-2014, 07:27 PM)AnonymousTroll Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome, Hope this Tool as some unsaturaed niches
Yes sir, it contains a lot of unsaturated niches. There are some saturated in there though...
Thank you! Did you make this program?
(02-22-2014, 12:31 PM)ClubMaster100 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you! Did you make this program?

I'm glad you like the tool.

As I already mentioned in the OP (very small text size), I did not make this tool, I'm just sharing it :D
(02-22-2014, 12:33 PM)Fail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-22-2014, 12:31 PM)ClubMaster100 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you! Did you make this program?

I'm glad you like the tool.

As I already mentioned in the OP (very small text size), I did not make this tool, I'm just sharing it :D

Ok, Thank you for the answer.
Another question:
Every how much time does it update?
(02-23-2014, 01:57 AM)ClubMaster100 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Another question:
Every how much time does it update?

I'm sorry to say but I have no clue when (or even if) it updates, since I'm not the maker of the program.

I think there are two possibilities:
- The maker used a text file which contains a lot of different niches and the program randomly picks one.
- The maker is using an online host which the tool connects to. In this case it could be updated anytime without you even knowing.
This is look vary nice but I love the old good way of thinking about the nicha and do a research about the keywords
How does this get the niches? does it like go through google or something? and the guys who tried this, is it really useful?
Nice tool, coupled with Long Tail Pro it should work well. Just downloaded it and going to see what it has.
Will post back with my results!
Thanks for the share, this should actually be an awesome tool
Does this actually work?
How does it even work?
Thank a lot. Hope it helpful :x
Thank you :D............. can u tell me does the forum pay us per day or week ?..

Return to Top CPAhero