First Post Last Post
[Easy] Never think of a niche again - Niche Tool! [Free]
(02-24-2014, 11:18 AM)tekene1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you :D............. can u tell me does the forum pay us per day or week ?..
Glad you like this tool sir ;)
Once you have reached $25, you can request a payout at Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

(02-24-2014, 10:35 AM)dontfckcare Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank a lot. Hope it helpful :x

(02-24-2014, 10:13 AM)poseidon227 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does this actually work?
How does it even work?

Yes sir this does work. As I already posted in the OP, you just have to click that big button in the center et voila!

(02-24-2014, 09:36 AM)juizeh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for the share, this should actually be an awesome tool

(02-24-2014, 06:17 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice tool, coupled with Long Tail Pro it should work well. Just downloaded it and going to see what it has.
Will post back with my results!

Glad you like this tool sir ;) I will definitely get that Long Tail Pro asap!

(02-24-2014, 03:22 AM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How does this get the niches? does it like go through google or something? and the guys who tried this, is it really useful?

As I already said like three post above yours, I have no idea if it contains a list inside or if it's 'streaming'.
Anyway, yes sir it is useful.

(02-23-2014, 07:07 AM)osd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is look vary nice but I love the old good way of thinking about the nicha and do a research about the keywords

Then, why do you post in this thread? There is no need for you.
Sorry to say but it's a very LQ post.

(02-23-2014, 07:05 AM)teie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is easy to find a niche , but I guess is easyer to us a program . thanks !

Was using web based techniques,but i'll take a look at it and report later
(02-24-2014, 11:55 AM)Fail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-24-2014, 11:18 AM)tekene1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you :D............. can u tell me does the forum pay us per day or week ?..
Once you have reached $25, you can request a payout at Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

(02-24-2014, 10:35 AM)dontfckcare Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank a lot. Hope it helpful :x

(02-24-2014, 10:13 AM)poseidon227 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does this actually work?
How does it even work?

Yes sir this does work. As I already posted in the OP, you just have to click that big button in the center et voila!

(02-24-2014, 09:36 AM)juizeh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for the share, this should actually be an awesome tool

(02-24-2014, 06:17 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice tool, coupled with Long Tail Pro it should work well. Just downloaded it and going to see what it has.
Will post back with my results!

Glad you like this tool sir ;) I will definitely get that Long Tail Pro asap!

(02-24-2014, 03:22 AM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How does this get the niches? does it like go through google or something? and the guys who tried this, is it really useful?

As I already said like three post above yours, I have no idea if it contains a list inside or if it's 'streaming'.
Anyway, yes sir it is useful.

(02-23-2014, 07:07 AM)osd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is look vary nice but I love the old good way of thinking about the nicha and do a research about the keywords

Then, why do you post in this thread? There is no need for you.
Sorry to say but it's a very LQ post.

(02-23-2014, 07:05 AM)teie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is easy to find a niche , but I guess is easyer to us a program . thanks !

Oh derp, didnt notice there was another page, anyways, nice tool, thanks for sharing :3
That's a cool sharing, thanks a lot dude, keep going >.<
Just a question, how do you guys promote these links and stuff, and can i pay people to do the surveys for me?
Anyways, great program, really useful
(02-24-2014, 03:37 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just a question, how do you guys promote these links and stuff, and can i pay people to do the surveys for me?
Anyways, great program, really useful

The main source of traffic is coming from YouTube.
1. Make a website / blog about your niche.
2. Make a video about your niche and upload it to YouTube.
3. Try to rank your video and website/blog.

Most networks + offers will not allow you to pay someone to complete a survey.
Some of them allow you to pay in (let's say) virtual stuff (game money, stuff). Almost none of them allow you to pay cash.
Malicious link, declined by chrome ://
(02-24-2014, 06:56 PM)casual Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Malicious link, declined by chrome ://

Happened to me aswell :/
And this never happens to me when i download, this is my first time
Can you Upload the File to Another Site?
Thnx for sharing this it is gonna be really helpful
(02-24-2014, 11:43 PM)AnonymousTroll Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you Upload the File to Another Site?

(02-24-2014, 11:40 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-24-2014, 06:56 PM)casual Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Malicious link, declined by chrome ://

I don't know why chrome is such a bitch xd.
Anyway, I'm not allowed to edit posts older then 500 minutes.
Here's a new link:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-25-2014, 07:12 AM)Fail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-24-2014, 11:43 PM)AnonymousTroll Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you Upload the File to Another Site?

(02-24-2014, 11:40 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here's a new link:

Thanks mate, your efforts are appreciated Smile

Better find SphireLabs CPA manager :D
(02-25-2014, 07:12 AM)Fail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here's a new link:

Thanks for re-uploading, worked this time.
I might try to find out how this thing works :3
Looks very intrising bro.. How much niches I can get with this tool ?
Thank you very much for the share, i will use this tool.. im sure about that.
(02-26-2014, 10:53 AM)LoveMadrid Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you very much for the share, i will use this tool.. im sure about that.

I think you have'nt read this yet? Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I don't actually like to ban people (but people like you force me to)
Thanks for sharing dude with us, this will help us to get increase in volume and critics of our sites..
Hahahahaha finally i got this. thanks for this dude.

this is as easy as 123 rally. thanks
Definitely going to download this because i got 2 $ in 7 days
Have you tried this niches before on any marketing platform.. I think this is an awesome tool that we can search out for, and its a great deal for us if we unlock this niche tool

Return to Top CPAhero