First Post Last Post
[Easy] Never think of a niche again - Niche Tool! [Free]
This shit has a virus in it according to chrome...
Just unlocked it the reviews was good guess its worth unlocking

this is a nice tool even some are updated but nice niche tool getter
I hope its good. Thanks OP. Anyone confirm if its working right onw?
Great i need this tools hopeful it will work
This seem like a good program, is it complicated to use?
Awsome, thanks almost as good as mines.

Going to be using this from now. Niche research can be a pain.
Wow man talk about some crazy software
Yeahhh this is great! thanks dude
Awesome, Hope this Tool as some unsaturaed niches
Please explain me what is a niche and what is a niche box?
(08-13-2014, 05:06 AM)reigs Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please explain me what is a niche and what is a niche box?

Niches are kind of softwares or tools people want to search them such as game, [email protected], music, video, apps... etc.
Awesome, Hope this Tool blast the nich world !! going to download !!
Thanx for this! I really appreciated your help!
The complete niche list found in this software.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Thanks I will try -4-5 niches from tool
(02-20-2014, 07:15 PM)Fail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello all,

Never ever think of a niche again!
With this tool it is as easy as counting to 3!

You just need to hit the button in the center of the screen and a niche will appear!
It has thousands of niches built-in.

Screenshots:
Spoiler :
[Image: 2vcjn2v.png]

Download:
Spoiler :
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Virustotal 0/49:
Spoiler :
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/fa3506dadc30691863bf1bd001da1ebbbc3e8dfd3e1717f9cf8bb064ed26f8e4/analysis/1392937809/

Goodluck everyone!

Please note; I did not make this tool, I am just sharing it with you!

hello , just unlocked and downloaded it , can you please tell me that how it works please ? looking for your reply ...
Nice tool/software, but lets say lots of members use this. Won't they all be using the same niche then?
(09-07-2014, 07:41 AM)MethodKing Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice tool/software, but lets say lots of members use this. Won't they all be using the same niche then?

can you please tell me that how niche tool/software works ? actually dont have any idea about niche tool/software . looking forward for reply .
(09-07-2014, 08:22 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-07-2014, 07:41 AM)MethodKing Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice tool/software, but lets say lots of members use this. Won't they all be using the same niche then?

can you please tell me that how niche tool/software works ? actually dont have any idea about niche tool/software . looking forward for reply .

I haven't had the time to use it, but im assuming it takes Keywords from search engines like Google and shows you the top words searched.
Ah can some one guide me with this one
So what exactly I would do, click the button and get a niche for my website and then write articles for that niche in my website and promote the niche

Pls guide am a little noob with the deeper meaning of niche
(09-07-2014, 08:30 AM)MethodKing Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-07-2014, 08:22 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I haven't had the time to use it, but im assuming it takes Keywords from search engines like Google and shows you the top words searched.

Yeah but lets say, idk. 100-200 members take their niches from the program. Compared to the ammount of users in youtube is nothing. Also, it all comes down to the fact of how good you are promoting your links Smile

Return to Top CPAhero