First Post Last Post
Easy Targetted Traffic & Backlinks From Reddit
Hello @Asmodeus! Can you fix the link? It is dead! Please!!! I need your help!
@secretyb dude there is better way to get massive traffic fast with easy and no need to trick reddit and playing game with it.
(11-19-2015, 03:27 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@secretyb dude there is better way to get massive traffic fast with easy and no need to trick reddit and playing game with it.

Smile I am a newbie. Can you help me with it? Thank you so much!
@secretyb yeah i can.. let's talk on skype - parsi19881 but my method need some invest like hosting and domain... anyway i will wait for you on skype.
(11-19-2015, 03:42 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@secretyb yeah i can.. let's talk on skype - parsi19881 but my method need some invest like hosting and domain... anyway i will wait for you on skype.

Thank you! I added you in my skype contact list.
I have reuploaded the file and added the new link. Enjoy! Smile
Link's no good again. Any chance you might reupload? Thanks.
Download link is expired please re-upload it to download.
I've reuploaded it, but I want to also add that this is old now, so even though the main part still works to get traffic, you now have to work longer on the first part before you can do the main part.

Good luck!
Hym, this is good , will test it in next days, thanks
Thank you so much. I will give my review soon as possible
That's really awesome and cool method to get traffic from reddit.. i really appreciate and would like to hear more tips like this from you..
Downloaded Smile Thanks will serve me well SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Good stuff, will give it a shot within the next few days.
Nice guide, but in reddit you can be easily ghost banned, and the community itself is a bit skeptical, even for the simplest of things. So one needs to be extra careful on reddit. Reddit marketing is not everybody's cup of tea.
Can you update the link again , I know its an old thread but I'm inclined to check it out
(06-04-2017, 11:22 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you update the link again , I know its an old thread but I'm inclined to check it out

Yes [b] @Asmodeus Please reupload file [/b]
Reupped!!! Smile

Return to Top CPAhero