Easy method to make 20-30$ per day/noob friendly/direct download
This is a good method to make some nice $$$ online (600-1100$ per moth)
The method is very easy to implement only copy paste!

Please make some reviews afther you read and if you have any question send my a pm! thanks

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

No: ptc adfly,ppc,ppv,amazon,ebay,microworkers,clickbank,adsense etc
This seems very easy and noob friendly. I will try this.
Are you saying to upload the video to my YouTube account? Or on my website?
Hi bro,

I'm interested in signing up as a referral under you in OGAds.

However, I noticed that I need to fill up my IG/Twitter/Facebook accounts with number of followers or likes for the sign up form.

Can I just leave those blank, or I need to fill up?

Thanks,
wilhb81

PS: Do you have a Skype? I have some questions want to ask you there. My Skype id is wilhb81.
I see you post a lot of method but all methods is old method however thanks for shared
Think this method seen other place also ! by the by contribution here always feel happy
Hello everybody I am new, Is this gonna work for me or should I just try anyway?
That method is newbie friendly and it requiers very little investments. Thank you for that!
Its old method ..
Anyway thanks for sharing bro .....
I have a question, Do you some how boost your video with views?, Or you just upload it and share it on different social media ?
Can I just leave those blank, or I need to fill up?
Do you some how boost your video with views?
Thanks,
UPDATE:

Ok. Since OP hasn't answered questions on this thread for 2 months, I will tell my experience with this method so far.

First, let me say that I haven't made any money with this yet. As I am sure most of you know, the "game [email protected]" niche is super competitive. Just about any game you can think of someone has already done a "[email protected]" video. Also, it seems as though now YouTube has made it difficult to download videos by blocking a lot of the free downloading software, however I did find one that works but it wartermarks the video with it's logo so you have to do some editing, no big deal.

Another risk invovled with this is getting copyright strikes iand getting your account banned. Eventually someone will see that you ripped their video and will report you. It is inevitable.

In the guide it says to set up a wordpress website and upload the vids there. I'm not sure I understand why this is necessary if we are using YouTube for traffic, unless I misunderstood that part; maybe the intention is to get traffic by posting the videos on other platforms? It wasn't very clear to me in the guide. So I basically set up a couple of dummy YouTube accounts and I'm just uploading the vids there, with a bit of editing and changing the title and tags using good keywords. May actually look into buying some cheap backlinks down the road.

All in all I do not think I will make much money with this, if any at all. The challenge will be ranking a game [email protected] vid on YouTube
while hoping I make some money with it before it gets taken down. I will not spend a lot of time on this.

My opinion on this method is poor, and wasn't very detailed. It seems as though the OP just rehashed an old method found elsewhere simply to get referrals to the CPA networks that's conveniently included in almost every guide OP submits.
(06-09-2017, 05:36 PM)bbh1nz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My opinion on this method is poor, and wasn't very detailed. It seems as though the OP just rehashed an old method found elsewhere simply to get referrals to the CPA networks that's conveniently included in almost every guide OP submits.

We've all noticed this by now. I've started moving his threads to the ref section because that's all they're good for.

Thanks for sharing your opinion though. I'm happy you cut through the BS to give an honest review.
@Asmodeus Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. I've thought this for a while now, but decided not to mention it till now.

Return to Top CPAhero