Experienced IMer, new to this forum
Hi there ! Smile

I hope you're all doing well!

I'm new on the block, but been into IM since 2011.
Right now my primary occupation is software development & sales (running my own online business).

I was wondering whether this forum provides the possibility to list/sell my IM-related tools?
I'm not much interested in buying banner space (too low ROI), but a Buy/Sell thread would be ideal.
Can someone help me out with this one, thanks!

See you around.
You can sell you products and services in our Marketplace, but your thread will need to be approved first, and you will need to be a contributing member of our forum before that happens. It's easy enough to do though. Simply post your Marketplace thread and then, while waiting for approval, join our IM discussions and make some good quality posts that are helpful to our members.

Share your experiences with us and enjoy our forum!

You can post your sales thread here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-10-2017, 04:12 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can sell you products and services in our Marketplace, but your thread will need to be approved first, and you will need to be a contributing member of our forum before that happens. It's easy enough to do though. Simply post your Marketplace thread and then, while waiting for approval, join our IM discussions and make some good quality posts that are helpful to our members.

Share your experiences with us and enjoy our forum!

You can post your sales thread here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thank you for helping me out, I couldn't find the marketplace subforum (how blind of me).
I am a part of some other marketing communities and always give more than I take, I make it my business to help people out, since so many have done the same for me in the past.

See you around! Smile
Welcome to cpahero.
Yes, you can sell or buy IM related service here on CPA hero but remember to post quality posts before going to sell here.

Helping each other makes this forum great again.

You can sell your service in marketplace in this forum.

Return to Top CPAhero