Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Legal Side of Gambling and Online Casinos Promotion: Top Experts Will Discuss at the First Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference
On June 21, Switzerland will host the first Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
– a new event about the affiliate marketing in the gambling sphere by the Smile-Expo company. The event will include a conference and demo zone and will unite leading affiliates and online casinos operators.
Smile-Expo gathers online casinos experts in Switzerland, following the gambling industry development due to the new MGA law for casinos regulation which came into force on January 1st.
The introduction of the new regulations allows Swiss land-based casinos to extend their existing licenses with the Federal Council to cover online gaming.
Therefore, the conference aims at looking into the legal side of online casinos integration, as well as discovering the ways of promoting gambling in the country. Invited Swiss land-based operators, regulators, legal firms, affiliates, gaming consultants and marketers will elaborate on the further Swiss gambling enlargement.
The program of the event
At the conference, leading specialists in affiliate marketing and online casinos sphere will talk about the online gaming regulations, successful affiliate marketing strategies in 2019, new technologies in gambling and the future of the gaming sphere.
Among the speakers, there will be:
• Dr. Simon Planzer, Partner of Planzer Law;
• Donal Barron, Head of Corporate Development at Banach Technology Ltd;
• Jakub Kolomičenko, Head of Legal Department at Endorphina;
• Jack Symons, CEO at Gamban;
• Steve Donoughue, Gambling Consultant at The Elephant Eaters Club Limited.
Apart from that, the event will feature six-panel discussions:
• European market experiences in online gaming;
• how to create and maintain an attractive online offer;
• successful affiliate marketing: how to attract online players;
• Belgium and Switzerland: comparing two markets;
• responsible gambling as the future of gambling;
• data protection issues.
Demo zone and networking
The event will have a special place for demo zone where the companies representing the gambling industry will demonstrate their projects and ideas. Among the participants, there will be qualified attorneys, experienced marketers and representatives of affiliate programs.
Visitors of the event will get a chance to participate in networking and get new business partners to develop future projects. Communication with industry experts will allow to share the business experience, get legal advice, and discover innovative industry tendencies and marketing tools.
The conference will be held by the international company Smile-Expo
, which has been conducting B2B events about innovative technologies for 13 years. The company follows tendencies and developments of new technologies and unlocks their potential during its events.
Learn about affiliate marketing trends in gambling from the market leaders and top specialists at the conference!
Details of the event and registration are available on the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..