FREE High Quality CPA Niches, Landers & Templates
CPAlead is giving away FREE money making niches and professionally designed templates / landers to ALL Affiliates. No more having to waste time and money figuring out what niche make money or how/where to get a high quality lander.

It takes less than 60 seconds to get running. Just login and click on the niche or template that you want, then set it live. We'll host it and take care of the rest.[/align]

View the tutorial below​

The Niche & Template Gallery can be found on CPAlead. Below is a screenshot of just a few.​

[Image: 3SjWmw8.jpg]

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Can we upload and host these Landing Pages on our sites ?
(06-06-2016, 03:54 PM)idle_cancerian Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can we upload and host these Landing Pages on our sites ?

Thanks for the question.

Yes, we do all of the hosting as well 100% free.

they can't be downloaded and hosted elsewhere though.
*edit* posted questions in a different forum, you'll know which one. I'd like to see the answer there, so we don't have this on two threads going.
But so that CPAHero members still know what I am talking about, these were my questions:

=======================

The idea is something new, I respect that. But it raises some questions as well.

The technical question:
What prohibits users from just ripping such a website once they have the access to it and change locker codes and maybe a few images/texts (aka make it their own project) to bypass the % they would normally give to the LP author.

The copyrights question:
Most of these niches violate someone's copyrights. Movies, Game of Thrones, and all that stuff which is offered there is basically against every CPA networks TOS and also can lead to more issues if for some reason let's say the traffic would be high enough so that the official agencies and authors would find out about it. Now obviously most networks have some line between their TOS wording and what happens inside and in the worst case they can simply warn a user or put some restriction like making sure locker X or Y will not be used longer. But in this case CPALead itself endorses and supports these questionable niches by hosting them on their own end and thus allowing users to use them.

Not to forget some of these niches surely can't work, such as the 500 instagram followers (I checked the LP and that is definitely not a guide but actually saying you would get these 500 followers by entering your username on it).

The idea itself with free LPs is fine, I already said that. Good job on whoever had this idea. But it might need some care selection of which niches to offer. Since you want to set milestones for cpa networks and the industry, you'd like to do productive things here, right? And not things which good networks and publishers try to move away from
Hi Dragunyhf,

Saw it, I'll post the same reply here.
---
Thanks, it is new and that was our focus. Doing something that could help what's become a somewhat stale space when it comes to helping with methods and promotions.

Technical question

We don't allow any of our affiliates to access the code, unlike with all of the other lockers we have. You receive a URL to promote and that's it. We know that protecting the page from being ripped off is important so we took that step and also made it harder to view the code.
Now if someone goes out of their way and finds a method to steal pieces and re-construct the page, that can always happen but at that point its self defeating. The whole point is to have access to a lot of great niches that are plug and play and not have to have the high level of technical knowledge or design ability etc. In a way, its similar to clickbank.

Content of niches

We leave this to the affiliates themselves and allow flexibility. Affiliates know what works best and that's why we allow them to dictate. Niche creators have an incentive to put forward good niches as it takes time to create one and they only make money if their niche performs well CPAlead pays them a portion of our own earnings. This is how we allow the market to curate and dictate. On our end, we simply keep an eye out for anything hateful, pŎrŊ related, abusive or clearly of low quality. This way its competitive and only money making niches stick around. When a network starts getting involved too much, it hurts performance. We stay out of it and let everyone compete with their niches. This means affiliates win. Lastly, neither we nor our affiliates host any files as these are link lockers and we're not in the business of hosting files.

Here are some more niches that were recently uploaded
[Image: e5d9f72e85.jpg]
Here are some recently added niches. To see the full collection of niches, please visit us at Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

[Image: ry6eYCe.jpg]
How much money we can make from CPA Leads ? And what are the best niches for affiliate marketing?
(11-11-2016, 01:34 AM)imlearner Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much money we can make from CPA Leads ? And what are the best niches for affiliate marketing?
Hi there imlearner!
This can vary greatly on both questions here, there are many tools and options to earn money with us! For niches; It would depend quite a bit on your traffic and if you are promoting a niche to a related traffic source or just promoting it anywhere. I'd be happy to discuss it further with your options and see what would be best if you would like.

Regards,
Justin
(11-11-2016, 05:26 PM)CPAleadJustin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-11-2016, 01:34 AM)imlearner Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much money we can make from CPA Leads ? And what are the best niches for affiliate marketing?
Hi there imlearner!
This can vary greatly on both questions here, there are many tools and options to earn money with us! For niches; It would depend quite a bit on your traffic and if you are promoting a niche to a related traffic source or just promoting it anywhere. I'd be happy to discuss it further with your options and see what would be best if you would like.

Regards,
Justin

Thank you.

Return to Top CPAhero