First Post Last Post
FREE High Quality Landing Pages + Tutorial
We normally don't do this but we're opening this up to EVERYONE whether you're a CPAlead (ContentLocking.com) affiliate or not. Having more HQ landing pages helps every network and helps the incentive CPA space overall. Enjoy

FREE High Quality Landing Pages For Everyone! (see video below)
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Video is very good! the landing page look very good also. can you create zip file with landing pages to put here for everyone?
Got a lot of knowledge about creating landing pages..
Nice video and good tips, thanks mate
Thank you! I was looking for some information about landing pages..
That one great thing I like about cpalead they are always there for their customers and always ready to help thanks for the video
Is this method to create landing pages still working?
Thanks friend, i will try it later.

the web redirect always to cpalead.com and i was registered there.
Thanks mate........I am new to cpalead and its very helpful...:D
Hey thanks man this could come in handy appreciate the share! I've been with adgate media for a while and just switched to cpalead!
Thanks very much for the lander I will go tru it later
Thank you, I am a member of ContentLocking.com
That was awesome, only a few network has landing page builder, that will help us
Wow! i can see a lot of people earning with this! also i like your niche of C.O.C space because many users would be confused and would want to know what the heck that is. thanks cpa lead for rolling up with such great content might just sign up Wink
This is gonna help my campaign massively thanks for this never even noticed it in my dashboard on cpalead
Thanks for such valuable content.How can we integrate content locker to a wordpress landing page?
You're just a superman! I liked your video...!
Thank you very much brother...i will try it later.
(05-07-2015, 01:38 PM)CPAlead Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We normally don't do this but we're opening this up to EVERYONE whether you're a CPAlead (ContentLocking.com) affiliate or not. Having more HQ landing pages helps every network and helps the incentive CPA space overall. Enjoy

FREE High Quality Landing Pages For Everyone! (see video below)
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

very nice
Where it video?...im access from smartfhone...:-(
Nice tutorials i must try this.

Return to Top