FREE Simple Viral Affiliate Traffic Script
I searched Cpahero and found lots of viral traffic scripts that can be used on Facebook, which is great and all, but there were no scripts that could be used simply just for standalone websites that have nothing to do with Facebook, so I'm adding mine here.

This is a simple script that gives your website visitors a unique link to your site that they can share anywhere and, in return for them sending you traffic, you give them something (anything like a code to something, hot chick pic, app download...whatever).

It's great for getting free backlinks as well as visitors, as users post your link around the net.

Any coder would know how to do this, but I'm posting it to help newbies who don't know coding, so they can have a simple, straightforward way to add it on their own sites.

Download:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy! Smile
Thx for sharing , but is there tutorial about how to use script with facebook ?
(09-13-2014, 02:43 PM)kevin22 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thx for sharing , but is there tutorial about how to use script with facebook ?

It has nothing to do with Facebook, as there are lots of FB ones already on this Forum. It's used simply for on any regular website you own yourself.
I also have a more elaborate version of this concept that you can create an entire site around. If anyone is interested I'll create a thread for that too.
I know this is an old thread, but I was just made aware that the file had expired, so I have now re-uploaded it.

Enjoy!
Thx men , this script is old now Update it if possibal
(06-02-2017, 07:10 PM)vbulden Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thx men , this script is old now Update it if possibal

It still works as its supposed to, so what would you update on it?
File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server
(10-05-2017, 06:37 PM)Daivanas Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server

File reupped!
(10-05-2017, 09:06 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.File reupped!

Thank you but i follow the steps creating new database and uploading this script folder to subdomain.maindomain.com

setting chmod

navigating to install folder through browser Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and got http error 500 nothing is working

What can cause the problem? when was last time you used this script?
(10-06-2017, 06:00 AM)Daivanas Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-05-2017, 09:06 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.File reupped!

Thank you but i follow the steps creating new database and uploading this script folder to subdomain.maindomain.com

setting chmod

navigating to install folder through browser Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and got http error 500 nothing is working

What can cause the problem? when was last time you used this script?

I never used it on a subdomain, but had it on rank checking site up until a year ago.
Moved files to a new domain still the same problem, can't go to install folder..
(10-06-2017, 09:29 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I never used it on a subdomain, but had it on rank checking site up until a year ago.

Hi i think i found an issue that you have to use php version older than 5.2.9 because some functions aren't working and were removed. Basically somebody had to rewrite the script because 5.2.9 version is very old..

Return to Top CPAhero