FREE TOOL - [Facebook, Twitter, Google+] - The Best Social Marketing Tool
Tool can be found here:
LINK REMOVED

Little Intro
I will make this short and sweet.
My friend and I needed some social marketing tool/service for our projects but after using quite a few of them, sadly none was really good, so being developers and IMers for the very long time now, we decided to make our own, one which will tick many boxes, will be FREE but also with paid options, will have some advanced features and possibilities, but very easy to use, in other words something for everyone. So we worked very hard over past months to create this tool and we are finally done and this is the result.

What is LINK REMOVED all about?
This new website will have different tools/service in the future, but initially we started with social networks(social signals) and various promotions on them, because we think they are one of the main factors these days in ranking as well as in generating traffic, social proof etc...

How it works?
It is really quite easy, we made every aspect of it very simple yet very effective.

Basically it is credit/social signal type of system, where you earn or buy credits/social signals which will in return allow you to use LINK REMOVED services.

In short, you will register, add few social accounts, download the MM Agent which will do social submissions/tasks for other people automatically (G+1s, Likes, Tweets, etc..) with your social accounts, that way you can earn social signals/credits, which will then allow you to add your own social projects/tasks for thousands of other users in the network to submit them with their MM Agents.

If you don't want to run MM Agent to earn social signals, you can then just buy social signals and start using our service immediately.

Is it free?
Yes it is , we have FREE accounts and paid memberships, as well as the options to buy social signals, so something for everyone.

Key Features:

- Advanced Submission Options (choose num of signals, num of days, starting day, signal distribution options, etc...)
- Management Dashboard (awesome control panel system, where everything is just a click away, which is responsive design as well )
- Statistics & Charts (You will love these statistics and charts )
- Detailed Reports (if you need more detailed report, you will have it)
- Notification System (great way to always know what is going on)
- No Manual Work (This is great because, submissions of social signals are done same as they would be done manually, but only auto with our cleverly coded agent/client app called MM Agent)
End much more...

PLEASE NOTE: In order to earn credits with your social accounts you need to install and run MM Agent on your PC!

Everything is explained on the website, there are also FAQs, How To's, etc.., you just need to follow simple directions and you will be fine.
Thats great so you guys are pretty much like Enhanceviews, U2bviews, Hitleap?

Also is there a limit when ordering some views?
(05-27-2014, 04:10 AM)MethodKing Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thats great so you guys are pretty much like Enhanceviews, U2bviews, Hitleap?

Also is there a limit when ordering some views?

btw im not the owner of website :P

yea its like social exchange...

so far i know, no limit :D
You have a really nice looking website. Did you just started this?
(05-27-2014, 09:33 AM)DrumBoy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You have a really nice looking website. Did you just started this?

im not owner of this website bro, i just share :D
@vantra Ohh sorry didn't read that one, but did you tried this and are they legit?
(05-27-2014, 09:38 AM)DrumBoy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@vantra Ohh sorry didn't read that one, but did you tried this and are they legit?

yea bro its legit,. i was try to goggle+ and twitter ,. and you can check the report :D
(05-27-2014, 09:38 AM)DrumBoy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@vantra Ohh sorry didn't read that one, but did you tried this and are they legit?

yes its legit. this social exchange site is placed 2nd after addmefast
(05-27-2014, 09:41 AM)lowkasen Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

yea and you can buy or earn free credit by download the software ,...

thanks for visiting lowkasen :D
(05-27-2014, 09:42 AM)vantra Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-27-2014, 09:41 AM)lowkasen Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

yea and you can buy or earn free credit by download the software ,...

thanks for visiting lowkasen :D

ure welcome. u can thank me by pressing that thank button lol
Social exchange sites depends on how much members they have and quality of their service (ex: youtube delete bad views and video boosting also can't pass 301+ filter). I hope this will work better
(05-29-2014, 08:38 AM)dakco Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Social exchange sites depends on how much members they have and quality of their service (ex: youtube delete bad views and video boosting also can't pass 301+ filter). I hope this will work better
yea thats true :D

btw i can pass 301 YT views :D
I want setup it on my hosting..what is the nam script ?
I am beginning to worl on it bust it seems difficult
Link removed as it redirected to one of those stupid "Microsoft Support" viruses, and since the OP hasn't posted on our forum in 3 years, thread now closed to further discussion.

Return to Top CPAhero