FREE Traffic Exchange and Earn easy money [autopilot]
I found out a new traffic exchange which delivers many views and you can add a lot of websites Free.
It allows also to earn some good money by starting the automatic viewer.

--> www.boostraffic.us
Any reviews? Generally Traffic exchange traffic is pure crap and is used for fiverr gigs only. Yes if one is selling traffic in fiverr this is goldmine.
(01-03-2017, 12:56 PM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any reviews? Generally Traffic exchange traffic is pure crap and is used for fiverr gigs only. Yes if one is selling traffic in fiverr this is goldmine.

One of the best traffic exchanges that I've come across and that still works is YTMonster. Vagex died as well as others that I used to use a lot. The one thing that I've found is that YouTube doesn't count the views as it used to. For example, if I sent 1000 views from YTM to a video months ago YouTube would show that the video had received 1000 views, but as of a few months ago, 1000 views would only count as a few hundred.
(04-17-2017, 12:51 PM)FrankDukes Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-03-2017, 12:56 PM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any reviews? Generally Traffic exchange traffic is pure crap and is used for fiverr gigs only. Yes if one is selling traffic in fiverr this is goldmine.

One of the best traffic exchanges that I've come across and that still works is YTMonster. Vagex died as well as others that I used to use a lot. The one thing that I've found is that YouTube doesn't count the views as it used to. For example, if I sent 1000 views from YTM to a video months ago YouTube would show that the video had received 1000 views, but as of a few months ago, 1000 views would only count as a few hundred.

The significance of the missing view count?
Any good experience using this traffic exchange? i think this type of traffic is unsure to use with Adsense program.
(04-17-2017, 12:51 PM)FrankDukes Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.One of the best traffic exchanges that I've come across and that still works is YTMonster. Vagex died as well as others that I used to use a lot. The one thing that I've found is that YouTube doesn't count the views as it used to. For example, if I sent 1000 views from YTM to a video months ago YouTube would show that the video had received 1000 views, but as of a few months ago, 1000 views would only count as a few hundred.

I believe this TE iis website traffic exchange, not only for YT, just like HitLeap.
And maybe it's TS's owned site.
(04-17-2017, 12:51 PM)FrankDukes Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thats right.
YTMonster is good. 10 min ago I got a payout from 4.20$. A guy in Romania downladed an app to gett Giftcards.

I spend 85 clicks and 3 ppl clicked on it and 1 got 1 downloaded app. Will send more clicks to see what happens.
(11-26-2016, 04:24 PM)alawix Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I found out a new traffic exchange which delivers many views and you can add a lot of websites Free.
It allows also to earn some good money by starting the automatic viewer.

--> www.boostraffic.us

no its do not have more ips

Return to Top CPAhero