Facebook Fan Page – Increase Thousands of Reach – Zero Paid Reach
Wondering how to get thousands of FB users to view your FB Page Post for FREE? Here's a method I'v found on web that actually works! Cool

[Image: Untitled.png]

If you’ll take a look on the picture above, you’ll notice that Paid Reach is totally zero but organic reach got thousands of viewers visited on each post. I was once using a paid reach and I only get 1,000 – 2,000 each. So I guess it’s a waste of $$$ for me.

Here’s what I did for me to get those free traffic on my Facebook Page Post.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Is this about sharing the post from couple of fake accounts with 500+ friends & liking & commenting it from other accounts ?
(05-21-2014, 04:38 AM)asfu95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does it require any investment?

no reqirment of investmnet
I don't understand the method :( it's a good share but i just grasp it :(
Is this already Ergonomics Is this a good way guaranteed
This person is banned so I think there no value to unlock it... Also we cannot clarify our doubts that we have...
He will be unbanned after 1 week.
This guy have other thread similar Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-08-2014, 03:37 PM)axer Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Employees in my company tend to become short

seekers with employers looking to hire. Every day

Does it require any investment please ?

Reported for spamming + copy+paste post
Seriously I don't understand the method. Please can you brief it out through my pm

Return to Top CPAhero