Facebook Fan Page PostBot - Feb 2018
Sharing my personal bot for free, I would like to get some reviews on it and im trying to get money offering my services to buy the official licence Smile $999

Facebook Fan Page PostBot - Feb 2018 v2.0  Seomoz
You will need to imput the needed data to make it work, its coded with a craked version of Ubot

I strictly recommend to run it sandboxed to be on the safe side, I dont want to hear you complaining.

minimized
[Image: 11d.jpg]
maximized
[Image: 222d.jpg]

and also I would like to self promote my skills, if anyone want me to code a personal simple Bot I could do it for a small donation paypal or bitcoin I would say like 3 -5 dollars per website, unless is too complicated or multi websites.
  • Like-Add-post,etc Social media
  • autosurf bot 
  • automatic webpage visits and clicks
  • mass ad clicker (if you want someone to get banned from ads network)
  • click bot
  • free accounts creators, email,sosial media,etc
  • bitcoin collector bot with captcha manual/automatic (2captcha-numbers-solvemedia-simple captcha)
  • scrape content, emails, usernames,links, products
  • post articles- Content generator for wordpress/ other CMS
  • Youtube viewer
  • video mass uploaders with custom water mark
  • mass link shortner
  • mass image uploader
  • mass get working proxies
  • mas emaill scheduler/sender
  • forum post creator/spam
  • mass email verifyer
custom bots with your own logo-ads-links.
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

$3-5  per website  (remember if you abuse the system your account could get banned, anyway I use the best algorithm to do it the best way even if the acount creation its slower but works 100% better )

I will create it then will show you the scree video of it working the you send me the payment or I can upload it to bitify
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Can you explain me what this bot will do with FB page?

Return to Top