First Post Last Post
Facebook Hacking CPA Method + Script [ NEVER SEEN BEFORE ! ]
Hi , Today Im Going to share you the FACEBOOK HACKING CPA METHOD.

here is what this method teaches you the following :

SO YOU WILL CREATE A FACEBOOK HACKING WEBSITE ( SCRIPT PROVIDED IN THE DOWNLOAD)

then create traffic from youtube video and direct user to your website , where user wantss to [email protected] some FACEBOOK PROFILE .

He enters the profile url and our system will ask to share inorder to get the access to [email protected] account.

VERY STEP BY STEP METHOD :

Download Here :

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Is this works? Any vouch or proof?

Thanks for sharing too.
Decent but its not new . maybe a new look but same old principle...trickery thru naivety but now a days people (mostly) are smarter then that
Nice method.
Many people are still naive into thinking that they can [email protected] their friends facebook accounts stuff.
@lrs1995 please read the rules:
Quote:DO NOT post without unlocking the content in first post or you'll get warning

Next time = WARNING
Can you post a preview ??
thanks
Is it the pishing attack method? or any other hacking method???
This script looks quite fresh. Liking the overall look of it. I guess this is today's Investment! :D I have used the download widget method before it's quite crafty really is a teaser for people.

There are a few free hosting companies out there so that's not too bad and you can get domain names for $0.50 these days so if you market it right it is quite profitable.
It's strange how the demo works but won't work on my host.... hmmm any tips?
I need to look at this script where do i get balance to buy this post :3

(06-13-2014, 04:13 PM)dami3n Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It's strange how the demo works but won't work on my host.... hmmm any tips?

Exactly this someone please help us with this issue:3

the script has been ripped but some codes are missing :3 :/

can someone help us & make this script a working one ?
(06-13-2014, 06:01 PM)N4r3nd3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I need to look at this script where do i get balance to buy this post :3

(06-13-2014, 04:13 PM)dami3n Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It's strange how the demo works but won't work on my host.... hmmm any tips?

It's obviously been straight up ripped with no server side code added. I might have a run through it late rtonight and see what I can come up with. Bit busy at the moment making some new niches.
(06-14-2014, 02:42 PM)dami3n Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-13-2014, 06:01 PM)N4r3nd3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I need to look at this script where do i get balance to buy this post :3

It's obviously been straight up ripped with no server side code added. I might have a run through it late rtonight and see what I can come up with. Bit busy at the moment making some new niches.

Thanks for your input bro! Smile

Hope you can fix this i'll soon buy GSA tool if you need that i can share with you just help me with this script!
Thanks for script,i've use it for now
Decent but its not new . maybe a new look but same old principle...trickery thru naivety but now a days people (mostly) are smarter then that

Thanks for sharing too.

It hopefully it work and This maybe useful for everyone.
Awesome website man i am going to try this script.....
Can someone help us & make this script a working one ?
Ok so i see this method a 1 year ago, tested it and not working for me in CPA but PPD maybe working.
You Are telling About phising page script....Right

This script looks quite fresh. Liking the overall look of it. I guess this is today's Investment!
Not working please add the missing codes ????
Is there any proof method still working?

Return to Top CPAhero