Facebook asked for an ID?
How can I get a fake id , damn I was using a fake account and had not yet promoted on it but I had joined on good groups I can post cpa offers , so my question is where can I get free id card maker to give to facebook - pm your methods , so facebook won't find out
This site: (secondeyesolutions.com) but is currently down, although you can skype them.
(05-14-2017, 09:40 PM)chokchip Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This site: (secondeyesolutions.com) but is currently down, although you can skype them.

I will skype them , thanx for your help
@aschy27, you are most welcome, tell us how it goes, also if it doesn't work (I hope it does)..just google search 'secondeyesolutions.com alternatives'. Hope that helps. Cheers.
You can't absolutely cheat the system,they will figure it out ,and you might have some juridical problems
Somebody has reported my account once for not having a valid name.
For my personal account i did have to send them 2 pieces of ID with my picture to recover.
(05-30-2017, 11:19 PM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Somebody has reported my account once for not having a valid name.
For my personal account i did have to send them 2 pieces of ID with my picture to recover.

Yeah a lot of people can just flag you for no reasons , and sometimes its facebook becoz they want to eliminate fake accounts

Return to Top CPAhero