Fake Poll For Blogger :D
Hello guys, here it is :
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

I hope you use it well :D Just put it in HTML side of post.
[Image: os9jTQL.png]
Would this work for other sites and notjust blogger?
(02-17-2014, 01:17 AM)abaddon013 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Would this work for other sites and notjust blogger?

i think yes, cuz its HTML code
This will work any where it just HTML, just put it on right place :D
How can you monetize this bro? It's always about the money lol
Can ads be placed on this anywhere?
@NavS97 This is purely for increasing your conversion rate.
@subzero5417 You cannot monetize it directly but it will affect your
earnings.
Wow thanks alot for this friend
@kOmZ lets say you can drive massive amounts of traffic using this method to your blog where you can now monetize other content.
Thanks @k0mZ for this share.

This can increase my earnings \(^.^)/ YAY!!
(03-01-2014, 12:24 AM)GamerX Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks @k0mZ for this share.

I don't get it how it can increase your earnings. will you explain it to me? sorry for noob question.
Thanks for sharing this script. i was searching for this a long time.
Is this makes a difference if we puts this poll on our blog site ? I have seen this poll on many blog sites, if yes then what topics we can choose to put in polls daily...
I'll be making use of this :P Might have to change the color and what not to make it look pretty professional :P
(03-22-2014, 11:06 PM)127.0.0.1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-01-2014, 12:24 AM)GamerX Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks @k0mZ for this share.

I don't get it how it can increase your earnings. will you explain it to me? sorry for noob question.
It will increase your CR and that means more money from clicks Smile
Can we set different poll statistics?
(09-25-2014, 05:59 AM)miklos08 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can we set different poll statistics?

Yes you can of course and you can even change color and other stuff.
It is fully customizable.
Hmm thanks for the idea man, sorry for not unlocking I think I get the idea how to make money on that fake poll thumbs up dude! Smile
But where do we add the value of the options??

Return to Top CPAhero