Favourite Hobbies
Anyone got any favourite hobbies they are into? Asides from online / computer related ventures, that's probably a given.
I'm an avid music and game collector. My man cave has 1000's of albums, including old 78's and a big old gramaphone from 1913, plus a drum kit, several guitars in the jam space and an arcade I built with pinball machine, game cab, air hockey table, and even a claw game machine...lol

I also have around 3000 video games starting from Pong in the 70's (my first as a kid) and original Atari, right up to the new Uncharted Lost Legacy game for the PS4 I bought when it came out a few days ago. I beat that one yesterday.

I like cars as well, and posted a pic of my classic Porsche on here a few months ago.

I like to have fun Smile
Exercise and travel.  Footinmouth Probably the best thing about working online is the freedom to travel.
I usually just sleep and play minesweeper. that's all i need.
I like reading books, researching the internet for different information, and gardening.
I Love cars. All time red cars magazine and yt channels Smile
For now I like runing and reading some business books. Also I'd like prepared coffee when I was a barista.
Photo and doto somehow Smile
I prefer more to retouch or draw smth on them
Also I enjoy sport. I do sport such as soccer and some kind of checks or chess. I have to add smth about cybersport. And I collect FC atributes. I have PSG summercap, Barcelona's braclete and some kind of accessories from others. Small collection of cups from different cities.
I like writing poems and reading nice books. also i try to write my own book
I like video editing/animation, but I rarely get to do that due to time management. 
Also thought of getting into the FPV drone racing, building a drone myself and stuff like that, but haven't done that yet. Has anyone done anything similar?
Salsa/bachata Smile
I like travel, watching football and play tennis  Smile
Sleep! The best hobbie i think lol    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Footinmouth Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz

Return to Top