Find Unlimited Niche Ideas - Wealthy Hustler
Hey CPAHeros,

Since I got great feedback over my last post, I decided to release another tutorial: Link Removed

If you do not want to read, watch!

Thanks, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I don't find any tutorial in your link. It's nothing but promoting the network with your ref link.
(04-11-2017, 11:55 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I don't find any tutorial in your link. It's nothing but promoting the network with your ref link.

Hi Dol,
I think there was a misunderstanding. This is the link I promoted. (not gonna post it until I get the OK)

It is a tutorial sir. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

The top part of the tutorial is just informing users about the network if they don't know about it.
(04-11-2017, 01:19 PM)wealthyhustler Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-11-2017, 11:55 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I don't find any tutorial in your link. It's nothing but promoting the network with your ref link.

Hi Dol,
I think there was a misunderstanding. This is the link I promoted. (not gonna post it until I get the OK)

It is a tutorial sir. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

The top part of the tutorial is just informing users about the network if they don't know about it.

I checked the tutorial... actual guide started from here but it's also revolving a network name.
[Image: image.png]

Rest of the part is just explaining the features of that network, including Ref commission and payment terms etc. Your article is fully stuffed with that name (around 50 times).
(04-11-2017, 03:08 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-11-2017, 01:19 PM)wealthyhustler Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hi Dol,

I checked the tutorial... actual guide started from here but it's also revolving a network name.
[Image: image.png]

Rest of the part is just explaining the features of that network, including Ref commission and payment terms etc. Your article is fully stuffed with that name (around 50 times).
With all due respect sir, I am just trying to show how to use that network to find niches. The network name is part of the CPA tutorial. I can't do a tutorial over something if I don't represent it properly. Please know, it wasn't under my intentions to get referrals off of this post. I was just stating that you need to be with this network if you use this specific tutorial and then I proceed to show everybody what network it is.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. May I post this in the referrals section?
Thread moved to Ref section. You can now add the link... Also, please add network name in the title.

Return to Top CPAhero