FluxCoder - Web Developer & GPT Owner
FluxCoder
I'm FluxCoder, a web developer, I'm also the owner of one of my own GPT sites.
Glad to be a member of this forum, like the design, but could be changed a little :p

If anyone does need any help with small bits of code (I'm pretty busy right now) they can add me on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

Hopefully, this is allowed, the GPT I own is called Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. 
feel free to join and give me any feedback.

Coding Languages I know:
PHP, HMTL, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery.
(08-04-2017, 06:55 PM)FluxCoder Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.FluxCoder
Glad to be a member of this forum, like the design, but could be changed a little :p

If anyone does need any help with small bits of code (I'm pretty busy right now) they can add me on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

Hopefully, this is allowed, the GPT I own is called Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. 

Coding Languages I know:

Welcome to CPAhero! nice design on your website, i hope you find the site useful Smile

Regards,

Les
(08-04-2017, 06:59 PM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-04-2017, 06:55 PM)FluxCoder Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.FluxCoder

Coding Languages I know:

Welcome to CPAhero! nice design on your website, i hope you find the site useful Smile

Regards,

Les

Thanks a lot man, I'm glad you like the design of my site, I've spent a long time working on that Smile 
Is there a place where I can post a thread about my GPT at all?
(08-04-2017, 07:01 PM)FluxCoder Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-04-2017, 06:59 PM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Coding Languages I know:

Regards,

Les

Thanks a lot man, I'm glad you like the design of my site, I've spent a long time working on that Smile 
Is there a place where I can post a thread about my GPT at all?

You could post it in the Affiliate Marketing Discussions Section, im sure people will see it and check it out. i might even register my self Smile

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Welcome to CPAhero! can you help me i have theme wordpress i need to change theme to rtl

Return to Top CPAhero