FluxRewards - Earn money from Offers, Offerwalls, and Referring Friends!
[Image: uCd0Ptw.png]

I've been working on FluxRewards for a long time now, and I'm glad to say it's nearly finished!

Why code your own?
It's cheaper, and I like having my site's custom as it allows me to have control over everything!

Why FluxRewards?
The Flux part comes from my Username, and the Rewards is because users get rewarded for completing offers & doing tasks.

Features & Important Info:
- Minimum Cashout is $1.00
- Earn up to 10% of Referral earnings for life.
- A completely custom site (Allows me to update, adapt, and adopt suggestions from users).
- Inbuilt Advanced Offer System.
- 10+ Offer walls.
- High paying rates

Feel free to signup and give me your feedback! Smile 

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Just wanted to let you guys know, the site has been updated once again!
There is now a new contest for all users to enter, win up to $10.

Payout rates have been increased.
Anyone that has any feedback for me, anything they feel should be changed, moved or removed please let me know!
Seems like a good layout/site, takes a fair bit of time to get points up for free tho..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/officia4/GPTScript/system/models/user.model.php on line 139

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/officia4/GPTScript/system/models/user.model.php on line 182
(08-20-2017, 05:09 AM)chamchich Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/officia4/GPTScript/system/models/user.model.php on line 139

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/officia4/GPTScript/system/models/user.model.php on line 182

If you ever see errors like this just wait a little bit and reload page, most times you will notice the owners are making changes, my self most times i use a Dev server for mine but not everyone had the money to pay for a Dev server so they are live changes and don't always work.
Just did a simple 4 minute study for a $1.11 payment! Thanks Flux!  Wink

[Image: LMiXeWD.png]
(08-20-2017, 05:09 AM)chamchich Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/officia4/GPTScript/system/models/user.model.php on line 139

Thanks for reporting these errors to me, the reason why this happened was that your country has no offers from the offer providers.
Hopefully, I've fixed the issues, please check the dashboard/offers page to see if the error is still there.
FluxRewards has been updated. - 22/08/2017

Offer walls page is now loading on click (Fixed a few extra bugs here)
Fixed slow loading times on HomePage.
A new payment proofs page has been added with some cashouts linked to screenshots.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. Check it out to see if we really are legit!

Return to Top CPAhero