Forum Problems
We have updated the forum to help the speed of the site, in doing this is has caused a lot of issues that need to be fixed, if you find any issues please feel free to let us know so we can inprove them.

Regards,
Admin
Oh, good, good. Thanks for this post. I thought I was going crazy. First thing I noticed was the Great White Editor from EyeBleedaTopia. I'm sure you're aware of that. I also tried to Edit a post earlier, and was unable to. I tried a bit later, and it still didn't work. I'm not sure if it's a legit issue or the maybe not allowed in certain areas. I typed a reply inside a quote, and wanted to fix it. Anyway...thanks for all you do and for keep us updated.
Yeah seems to be a lot of issues, im not the best with "MyBB" so may take some time to fix some of the issues, i could always revert it back to the way it was and try fixing it all on a dev server..
I just don't know if its me or not but there is a problem when trying to give a rep on someone , its not working .....and every time I click on the recent button ...the bottom links that appear won't open but redirect to the home page instead of getting you inside the post......i don't know if you have noticed it or its just me
(07-16-2017, 02:51 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I just don't know if its me or not but there is a problem when trying to give a rep on someone , its not working .....and every time I click on the recent button ...the bottom links that appear won't open but redirect to the home page instead of getting you inside the post......i don't know if you have noticed it or its just me

Thank you for the report, i will look into this as soon as i can, because of the admin many of the sites features broke so just working on patching it all back together.

Return to Top CPAhero