First Post Last Post
Free Classified Ads Sites with Huge Visitors
It's true that Classified Ads can loose it's importance while planning for instant exposure and visitors. But most of the newbies struggle to find the right site to post their Ads. So today, I am sharing Top 20 Classified Ads Sites those allow you Free posting. Some of these you already know and some are new....have a look.

1. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

2. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

3. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

4. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

5. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

6. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

7. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

8. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

9. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

10. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

11. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

12. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

13. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

15. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

16. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

17. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

18. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

19. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. US

20. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hope this'll help you plan your marketing strategy.
This is a great list. Thank you for sharing this with us!
I am planning to create a custom bot to post most of these sites. If successful, I'll share here.
Thanks for thes lists, do you have any ebook to start with craiglist?
(05-26-2014, 04:33 AM)Kay D Kesh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for thes lists, do you have any ebook to start with craiglist?

Here is an ebook I found to be handy on Craiglist method. this book is mainly for CB products but you can modify it for CPA offers.

[url=http://downloads."Premium links are not allowed on the forum."/download/23799906/CB-Formula---With-Craiglist.pdf.html]CB Formula - With Craiglist[/url]

It's just a PDF file...so no need of VirusTotal.
(05-26-2014, 06:52 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-26-2014, 04:33 AM)Kay D Kesh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for thes lists, do you have any ebook to start with craiglist?

Here is an ebook I found to be handy on Craiglist method. this book is mainly for CB products but you can modify it for CPA offers.

[url=http://downloads."Premium links are not allowed on the forum."/download/23799906/CB-Formula---With-Craiglist.pdf.html]CB Formula - With Craiglist[/url]

It's just a PDF file...so no need of VirusTotal.

Thank u, i had similar one but it will help me for sure
@Kay D Kesh Just posted latest method on Craiglist. You can check this....
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-26-2014, 04:07 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Kay D Kesh Just posted latest method on Craiglist. You can check this....
Thank you for pointing me that Smile
Thanks for thes lists, do you have any ebook to start with craiglist? i will use it
(05-27-2014, 11:28 AM)learn Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for thes lists, do you have any ebook to start with craiglist? i will use it

Check this out mate:
Bookmarked your post for future reference, this post was awesome and it helps many to promote their free incentive offers over these classified sites.. Thanks for posting dude
List shud be very useful for me later on....tanx bro
(05-30-2014, 05:10 PM)krashseven Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is thissites calssified with alexia or not ? because i think that the best sites in alexia number one is facebook and google and others ?

what is the classifing method please

Please don't mix social network sites with classified ad sites.
Like, as per alexa craigslist.org has 51 global rank, 10 US rank.
Wow, this is a useful list of sites... thanks for sharing man!
(05-25-2014, 06:06 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am planning to create a custom bot to post most of these sites. If successful, I'll share here.

So, did you succeed with this method with the custom bot, bro? By the way, do you happens to have the "Backpage Ad Poster 2.0" version?
Have you finished making the bot? if so i'd be glad to try it
Thanks for sharing this. Some of it I never heard off gives me advantages for something I am working on. As from my review, no one can beat Craigelist yet. Olx dropped rating.

I forgot a classifieds site from Nigeria. I'll add it once I see my tracker which I did around 15k sales with herbal product(s) on the first week of the post which before became to know of CPAhero which refer me here just before i get banned 1st time from cpaelite.
@wilhb81 @janjenka I am on it ... I hired a coder for that....but the bot he made was unstable ... just crashing. Waiting for the updated one
(08-06-2014, 11:46 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@wilhb81 @janjenka I am on it ... I hired a coder for that....but the bot he made was unstable ... just crashing. Waiting for the updated one

i see waiting for it to be finished
Thanks For sharing These mate. It Helps a lot
I havent seen some of these good list man. another for the list.

Return to Top CPAhero