First Post Last Post
Free Facebook auto poster (Unlimited and Free)
Hi guys,
Here is unlimited Facebook auto poster with no fees and limits!
You can to post to all your joined groups, profile, liked pages and managed pages (secret groups will be filtered).
You can to post text, image, link and video!
When you create account, just wait to be approved by admin (me).

...edited...
no longer available...

Keep in mind that this is spam tool and Facebook is an one big ashole ;)
This is a pay web based tool: phpSFP - Schedule facebook posts. How can you be an admin? Send me pm with more info. Thanks.
(10-31-2016, 06:03 PM)mns27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is a pay web based tool: phpSFP - Schedule facebook posts. How can you be an admin? Send me pm with more info. Thanks.

I`m buy this app on evanto market and you can to use it for free ;)
Oh, I see, i create the account my username is: acolegario2

Thanks...
(11-01-2016, 05:25 AM)mns27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Oh, I see, i create the account my username is: acolegario2

Thanks...

Account active... Enjoy.
Is this paid or free? It wasn't clear on the post's comments
(11-01-2016, 05:51 PM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this paid or free? It wasn't clear on the post's comments

It`s FREE! Read title... ;)
My account is badang. Can you active for me, please!?
(11-11-2016, 01:05 PM)badang Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My account is badang. Can you active for me, please!?

Account activated. Enjoy
So does this mean facebook can close your account for the use of this poster?
(11-15-2016, 03:54 AM)Bawslady Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So does this mean facebook can close your account for the use of this poster?

It will not close your FB account, but can to block you on 7, 15 or 30 days to join, comment and post to fb groups.
Can you activate my account? AAEE123

Thank you so much.
(12-05-2016, 02:00 PM)aaa111 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you activate my account? AAEE123

Thank you so much.

Account activated

Enjoy
I've used Ninja Blaster before, is this similar? Anyway this is a generous share.
(12-27-2016, 06:39 PM)bbh1nz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I've used Ninja Blaster before, is this similar? Anyway this is a generous share.
It`s self hosted app... I`m never use ninja blaster, so I don`t know.
Not work for me, maybe i did somthing wrong !!!
thank you
(01-02-2017, 07:29 AM)sahydian Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Not work for me, maybe i did somthing wrong !!!
thank you
Facebook is block this domain. I`m change domain of app.
Try to setup app with this instruction
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Dani3X Acc can you activate ? Ty so much :D . . . .
(01-02-2017, 03:39 PM)dani3xyz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Dani3X Acc can you activate ? Ty so much :D . . . .

Account activated...
Enjoy
(12-05-2016, 02:10 PM)nevenx Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-05-2016, 02:00 PM)aaa111 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you activate my account? AAEE123

Thank you so much.

Account activated
Enjoy

Pls activate my account

Username: alee

Thank you

(12-05-2016, 02:10 PM)nevenx Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thank you so much.

Account activated
Enjoy

Pls activate my account

Thank you

Thank you so much.

Account activated
Enjoy

Pls activate my account

Thank you

Return to Top CPAhero