Free Traffic Monster Ebook
I had this kicking around my hard drive, so I thought I'd share it here because it still works well.

It's a PDF called "Free Traffic Monster" about how to make money using a trick with safelists. It can be scaled a LOT and doesn't cost a penny to implement. The main method is 100% free and just takes a bit of initial effort to do.

Unlock to download...

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
The ebook was on point but I do have some questions on the method with cpa offers..... Do cpa network allow traffic from solo ads really since they somewhat mention email traffic should be from your own opt-in ... Or I have to go the capture emails and then send promotions which is really gloomy and the emails might go in the spam box since their accounts aren't familiar with my email address. Can you help me understand there I'm a bit confused
(05-21-2017, 05:20 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The ebook was on point but I do have some questions on the method with cpa offers..... Do cpa network allow traffic from solo ads really since they somewhat mention email traffic should be from your own opt-in ... Or I have to go the capture emails and then send promotions which is really gloomy and the emails might go in the spam box since their accounts aren't familiar with my email address. Can you help me understand there I'm a bit confused

CPA networks want to make sure it's opt-in so that you aren't using spam to generate leads. With safelists ALL the email addresses are from people who have opted to be on the list and have agreed to be sent offers, which is why it's a "safe" list.

There are some networks who may not think it's the best form of promotion because it's not buyer traffic, but if you hit them with the right targeted offer, then it can still generate some leads.
Hope this method still works. I need some traffic .
Good ebook thanx <3
Could I get some more info about it? How long is it? What is it related to?
Its 21 pages and half is fluff and crap about the author, etc and the rest is methods on using specific safelists in a different way.
Who wants free traffic??? Everyone!!! lol

Return to Top CPAhero